CHAPTER 3

MIRA'S POV

On the way to the room 304 with my new friend Yoora, I saw the guy I was literally scared. And it's

JEON JUNGKOOK

And guess what he's walking towards the ROOM 304.

Ugh can my life get any worse?

Then I heard Yoora suddenly asked "Mira, why are you scared to that guy"

"Uhmmm nothing, I'm just gonna tell you about it later"

I said and gulped because I'm scared as heck. What if he bullies me again? Well that will definitely happen. What if he lies to his hyungs again? What if I'm gonna go again to hospital because of him? ugh stop Mira. Think positive.

And then we head to the room 304. We sat next to each other and I bacame more nervous when he's walking towards me.

"Oh there you are" he said approaching me with a smirk.

"What do you want?" I asked raising my voice pretending to be strong.

"Oh look who's pretending to be strong?" He said teasing me.

"Jungkook, stop it or else-" Seokjin said from behind. (Well you're probably wondering why Mira knows Bangtan. It's because Jungkook is been bullying her for a long time and she knows Bangtan because they often scold Jungkook for bullying Mira.)

"Or else what?" He said arrogantly towards his hyung.

"Or else you're dead when we got home" Jungkook somehow become scared of what Seokjin said.

"Fine" he said with an annoying tone. I'm really thankful of Seokjin. Then I heard Yoora from behind.

"Mira, who is he? Why did he sound like that talking to you?" She asked with concern written on her face.

"Uhmmm he's my bully since I don't know when and I don't want to tell it to my parents nor the principal because if I dare try it, he will definitely bully me worse" I said while tears forming through my eyes. I tried to hold it back but it just escaped.

YOORA'S POV

"Mira, who is he? Why did he sound like that talking to you?" I asked Mira. I'm concerned.

"Uhmmm he's my bully since I don't know when and I don't want to tell it to my parents nor the principal because if I dare try it , he will definitely bully me worse" She said crying.

"Oh come on, don't cry. It's okay I'll be here for you. If he dare bully you again, I am the one who will protect you okay?" I said more soothing words for her to calm down.

"Okay" She said wiping her tears away. Then I heard the door open. I saw a guy that is holding papers entering the room which I assume the teacher. He then introduces himself.

"Good Morning everyone, I am Mr. Choi Youngjae. You can call me Mr. Choi for short. I heard we have a transfer student. Uhm Yoora?" He said

"Yes sir" I said raising my hand.

"Please introduce yourself"

"Okay sir. " I said and then walk in front.

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Park Yoora. Please take care of me" I said and bowed. And then I go back to seat.

"So class since this is the first day of class, I won't yet discuss things. I want you to make friends and get to know each other" Mr. Choi said.

So as told, they started making noises and making friends while me and Mira are just talking random things.

Then suddenly, that Jungkook came towards Mira again.

------------------

SO YEAH GUYS ITS THE 3RD CHAPTER.