CHAPTER 6

YOORA POV

I headed to our classroom as fast as I can so I won't get late but guess what? I'm late. Ugh! I entered the classroom and saw everyone staring at me.

"Ms. Park you're late!" Mr. Choi shouted making me flinch.

"I'm sorry sir."

"Sorry is not enough! Detention after class!" He shouted AGAIN. I guess he's in a bad mood. Like I'm just late a few minutes and I'm gonna get detention already! Ugh it's just my second day here in this school. I'm unlucky today I guess?

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Yup, I'm not listening. I'm so tired and this subject is so BORING. All of us got interrupted when the door shut open revealing him. Yes, him, the Jeon fucking Jungkook who just punched me yesterday that's why I didn't slept early and now I'm tired as heck.

"Mr. Jeon you're late!" He shouted like he shouted at me earlier.

"I'm sorry sir, I overslept" he said still closing his right eye. Half asleep.

"Well oversleeping is not a good reason Mr. Jeon"

"Yeah right, sir"

"Detention after class!!" He shouted while Jungkook walked to his seat annoyed.

Wait what!?!?!? Detention! I also have detention after class! That means we'll meet later. Ugh!

By the way Yoora why are you scared? It's just him you don't have to be scared.

Ringggggggg the bell rang that means it's break time!

Me and Mira walk to the canteen to get some food for us to eat. While eating, we're just talking about random stuffs when out of the blue, Jungkook poured some cold water on Mira. I'm so angry that I shouted at him.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HUH?!?!?" I shouted angrily making everyone on the canteen turn their attention to us.

"Pouring cold water on Mira why? Do you want some too?" He asked raising one of his brows, mocking me.

"Well I don't want some but I think you do" I said confidently, also pouring cold water on him slowly.

"Yah!" He said pissed of. Haha this is fun!

"If you think I'm easy to get, you're wrong. If you want to make me pissed of, you need to work hard for it. One single mistake and you'll get defeated in this game understand?" I said making him frustrated.

"If you think you can make me pissed of all the time, you're also wrong." He said and smirked.

*The bell rang*

"Well let's see about it 'baby' " I said and smirked too.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah another boring subject. Well, I need to get used to it.

About Mira's clothes, I let her borrow my extra uniform so she won't get a cold. It's also embarrassing to enter the classroom wet right?

*Lunch time*

Mira and I went to the canteen and ate our lunch when suddenly I got a text message from unknown number.

Unknown number:

Hello this is Mr. Choi. I heard you're good at arts. I want you to draw a certain group here in our campus. This is for your grade's sake Yoora. It will also serve as your project in Arts class. Meet me at my office later after class so we can discuss about it. Thank you.

Yoora:

Oh it's you sir. Thank you for that opportunity. I'll meet you later then.

------------

SO HEY GUYS it's CHAPTER 6. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY FANFIC. I GOT 50+ READS. I NEVER EXPECT THAT. WELL BEFORE I START THIS STORY, I THINK 30 READS IS ENOUGH BUT NOW LOOK, ITS ALREADY 50+
SO YEAH DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. LOVE LOTS💗💖