きゅ: Happy Birthday, Killua

Start from the beginning

"Just some time to myself." He answers before chugging down the drink in one shot. "I don't need to deal with the racket in my apartment building or Gon's sickness."

"Your roommate is Gon?"

"Yeah."

"I think Kurapika mentioned him before." Wing says, and Killua widens his eyes.

"Wait, he comes here?" He asks, coughing.

"Yeah. He always gets drunk due to his partner," Wing answers. "So sometimes it's difficult to tell if he's telling the truth about some things."

I didn't know Kurapika drinks.

"Well, what does he say about Gon?" Killua asks, stiffening in his seat.

"He said that Gon talks about you," Wing explains. "Mostly his thoughts and feelings about you."

His thoughts and feelings?

"What kind of feelings?" Killua asks, rapidly tapping his fingers on the counter with tension.

"I can't remember all of the things he mentioned," Wing begins, once again refilling Killua's glass. "But he mentioned that Gon feels comfortable around you..."

Comfortable...

"That he likes what you do..."

He likes what I do...

"That he's attracted to you."

Attracted to me.

A faint blush tickles Killua's cheeks.

"R-really?" He asks with a shy smile, bashfully looking at the counter.

"I'm pretty sure," Wing answers, the uncertainty clear in his tone. "Though, like I said, he's drunk most of the time, so I'm not sure if he's saying all things true...

"He's a very loud and social type of drunk."

"That's quite interesting..." Killua mutters, still not over what he just got told.

"I shall be leaving now." Killua continues, quickly downing his drink. "How much do I have to pay?"

"Since it's your birthday, I'll let you pass for today." Wing says with a glad smile.

"Thank you." Killua says, getting out of his seat. He heads for the exit.

"Enjoy the rest of your birthday, Killua!" Canary calls out.

"Thanks, see yah." He says as he leaves.

...

As Killua walks up the stairs, he hears loud music coming from the fifth floor.

I feel bad for Kurapika and Leorio... having to hear that all night long.

As he makes it to the sixth floor, he nearly runs into the people he just mentioned.

"Sorry!" They all say at the same time.

"Happy birthday!" Leorio and Kurapika exclaim.

"Thanks." He says, feeling like a broken record.

As they pass Killua down, he continues going up.

"I hope Gon's feeling better..." Killua mutters to himself as he stands in front of his apartment door.

He unlocks it, and opens the door. He sees Gon sitting on the sofa with a book in his hands, and earbuds in his ears.

"Oh, Killua!" He exclaims once he notices the silver-haired boy at the door. He takes out his earbuds and puts down his book.

"What—" Killua says in shock, twitching his eye. He enters the apartment and closes the door behind him. "You're perfectly fine?!"

"It must've been a twenty-four hour thing." Gon says, sheepishly laughing.

"Your day must've been boring, huh?" Killua questions, entering the living room

"A little bit..." Gon admits. "Also, come with me!"

"Where?" Killua asks, still in shock at his condition.

"The kitchen!"

As Killua stands in place, Gon gets up, grabs him by the wrist, and leads him there.

"Cover your eyes!" Gon says as he lets go of him.

Killua follows his orders as he holds a hand to his eyes. He can hear the sound of the fridge and drawers opening and closing.

"You can look now."

Killua removes his hand to see a small box in front of him with a bow on it, and a little piece of paper attached to it.

Happy birthday! -Your roommate, Gon Freecss

As Killua opens the box, he widens is eyes at the sight.

A large cupcake with many different designs and decorations on it. It has the number nineteen on it.

Killua can't help but blush and smile.

"I love it..." he whispers.

He feels something tap his shoulder. He turns around to see what, but instead gets surprised.

By Gon's lips against his.

Killua immediately responds by wrapping his arms around Gon's waste and pulling him closer. Gon places his arms around Killua's neck.

After a while, Gon ends up pulling away to look at the sparkle in Killua's eyes and blush on his face.

"Happy birthday, Killua." He whispers, sounding as if he's intoxicated.

Killua doesn't thank him with words, but with body language.

He pulls him into another kiss.

This time, a bit more passionately.

((Ack! I'm a bit late!

But yeah, I thought it'd be cute to write a little chapter dedicated to Killua's birthday!

How old is he actually? I honestly have no idea...))