Chapter 53

The day went slowly,Ara spent most her time after class doing homework or pranking with Fred and George and then sometimes Aisling when they could rope her in,And sometimes she was with her Friends Bree,Alena and Alrek,It started to get boring and it felt like her days where going on a replay.

But it was Hogwarts!The most magical place on earth...

When you where you where in Gryffindor with Harry potter and his gang.Ara thought bitterly

She avoided Cedric like the muggle death,But sometimes talked to Matt and John,They were still teaching Ara how to play as a beater,Matt said she had a good arm while John said she was imagining the ball as Cedric,Which Ara would shake her head at but new it was true.Everyone in Hufflepuff new why she was mad at Cedric,Well everyone except Cedric himself,Making Ara even more upset at him.

She didn't see much of Severus the next few days,He was either in detention,Waiting to get a chance to tell off Harry or was doing some mysterious thing that he couldn't tell her about,The only time she saw him was in class,And he would of course act like her teacher.

Primrose had taken it upon herself to watch Ara more closely,She heard from Hagrid that her,Hermione Granger,Ron Wesley and Harry Potter where asking about the three headed dog in Hogwarts and he accidentally let it slip,Surprisingly Ara never thought to ask Primrose.

Although Snape didn't spend time with Ara he did spend some time with Primrose,Most of it was just arguing and yelling but on the off chance they acted like normal people to eachother,Severus would push her about taking about this 'Rabb' he had heard her crying about.

"Severus leave it alone or so help me I will be sent to Askaban for killing you"

"I am just asking,You honeslty expect me to believe you were having a break down about a rabbit?"Severus sneers

Primrose glares at the homework infront of her"Maybe I am that crazy Snape,Can you just stop asking?"

Severus stays silent and Primrose sighs in relife

"No"He says making Primrose growl under her breath

"Their is something really really wrong with you"Primrose snaps

Severus looks at her"Can I at least have a hint?"

"What are we?Ten?"Primrose sneers back at him"NO you may not have a hint because you are going to shut up"

Severus go's on"Was it a man your so upset about-"

Before he knows it the tip of a wand was at his though and Primrose was looking down at him with a fierce look on her face"You will not dare to ask me anymore questions Snape do you understand me?Or you will find your self right beside Alice and Frank Longbottom to you understand me"Her voice was a dangerously low and this was the first time he had ever seen her like this.

"Primrose kindly take you wand off me-"

He is cut of mid sneer but the wand digger farther in his thought"Do.You.Understand.Me"She snarls

"Yes"He keeps his face and voice montotoned

"Good"Primrose puts her wand in her pocket"Enjoy your night Snivellus"The malice in her voice makes Severus cringe as she walks out and slams the door behind her

While Primrose was out for blood,Ara was writing a letters with her owl perched on her left shoulder,His favorite place to be while she wrote,He was peering at the letters like he was reading over Ara's shoulder.

'Dear Kitty,

Aww don't get to alone without me!I mean my awesome had to rub off on you right?No?Then your in trouble!Hah well life at Hogwarts is never dull,Between class,Mean girls and almost getting killed,I can never really be bored,If you come you better be in Hufflepuff with me!...Remember that time your Dad sent you a howler?Four blocks down heard it,If your howler is anything like that then please I'll owl you everyday if you like!