Chapter 48

When Ara felt the her body lighten up and her eyes open she was faced with Severus sitting in the chair beside her sleeping,With his head to the side slightly drooling

Ara groaned"Sev wake up!"She reaches out her right arm and pushes on his leg,In one swift motion Severus pulls his wand out of his robes and points it with frantic eyes

Ara giggles"Smooth"

"Oh!"He looks down at a wide awake Ara"Your ok!"He hugs her as tight as he could"You scared me half to death"

"Your squeezing me to death"Ara breaths

"OH!"Snape lets go"Sorry Ara"

"What is all this OH MY!"Madam Pomfrey looks at Ara and pulls a vial from her pocket"Here"

Ara reluctantly put it to her lips and chugged down the vial of brown liquid that tasted like...Well crap

Ara makes a face"Thanks,How long have I been out for?"

"Well it's been a good week Ara"Severus tells Ara"Primrose has been very worried about you"He winks at Ara and giggles

"Did I miss a lot of classes?"Ara asks

"Yes,But nothing you don't already know"Severus says

Ara rolls her eyes"When can I get out of hear?"

"You should stay for a bit,I need to check on you"Madam Pomfrey tells Ara then walks away.

She looks at the small table beside her"What all this"She asks as she eyes the flowers and Mounties of Candy.

"Your...friends"Severus sneers

Ara leans over and picks up the dark blue rose"This is my favorite flower,Where'd this come from"She grins as she sniffs the fresh scent

"Their wasn't a note"Severus scowls at the flower"And I checked if It was cursed but it wasn't"

"Don't sound so disappointed"Ara teases as she puts the flower back in the vase and picks up a chocolate frog"Want the card"

"Shhhh"Severus takes the card from Ara

"Right right,Your a mean teacher and you do not collect cards"Ara whispers laughing silently as she hands him the card"How is it?"

"Dumbledore"

Ara rips the frogs leg off and chopped on it angerly

"You have some letters too"Severus kisses Ara's head"I need to go to class"

"Alright Sev"

When Severus left and Ara ate the rest of the chocolate frog while she red her letters,One from in Ginny's slightly messy writing asking about Hogwarts,One in Molly for when she woke up,It said to expect a howler for scaring her.

Ara prayed that she was joking about that.

She had gotten a letter from a Veela friend who was in France for school,Ara couldn't remember the name of the school but she had gotten a letter of attendance from it...Beauxbatons!That's it!

'Dear Miss Lynx

My life is fairly boring without you,This is an all girls school so it sucks,All their is really are cat fights or me being harassed,But thanks to you and your knack for spells,I can fend them off with my epicness.

You know,I may transfer to Hoggyworts with you,Life here can't get any worse...I mean it could,I could really hate the colour blue,Stupid blue uniform...

Anyways,I want to know everything that has happened or I will send you such a howler I'll be able to hear it from France!

On the bright side of all this,My aunt may be taking a trip,So I might take a tour in Spinner's end to see you and Snape!

I think I am going to die in this ALL GIRLS SCHOOL!

Oh I have to go now,My roomy is getting mad the light is still on,Even though their Veela the most beaiful creatures in the world,They need their 'Beauty Sleep'

Write me back!

Kitty'

Ara giggles at the letter,Kitty's real name was Kira but took the name of Kitty because Ara was Lynx.They lived next floor each other for years but Kira moved when they were 10.

Ara set the letter down and started to eat a chocolate wand"Mmmm"

Late that day her friends came in one by one,Bree hugged her and told her and Aisling had helped Fred and George with some pranks.

Alena had come in to scold Ara on leaving class then chasing a troll,But hugged her non the less,And also brought her some homework much to Ara's disliking

Alrek came in and pretty much tackled her in a bear hug telling her how scared and proud he was of her,But to never do anything like that again or he'd kill her.Ara just rolled her eyes and hugged back

Fred and George came and told her about all the pranks they did and then took some of her candy as Ara didn't mind.It was nice to see them,She needed cheering up.

Hermione came and hugged and thanked Ara fifty times over before Ara shut her up by throwing a chocolet frog at her

"Hermione it's fine!Just please stop thanking me!"

When Hermione left and Ara was just falling asleep a golden haired boy came in and walked to Ara's bed"Are you awake?"

Ara's eyes open slightly"Ummm"They widen as she relies it was Cedric,She sits up"Cedric I didn't get to train with you!I'm sorry I-"

"It's fine Ara"He laughs"I was more worried about you"He says sincerly

Ara blushes but hides it with her black hair"Thanks Cedric,I'm fine how are you?"

"Great"He looks around"You got a lot of stuff here huh?"He teases

Ara blushes but laughs"Yeah I do love candy"

"Beautiful flowers"

"Yeah"Ara grins"I don't know who gave me the blue on through,Was it you?"

"Sadly no"Cedric shakes his head"But it's a beautiful flower for a beautiful girl"

Ara giggles and blushes"Thanks"

Cedric grins"Well I should go to class,Goodbye Ara get better soon!"He kisses her cheek and leaves

Ara's cheeks burn as she smiles and lays down.

By the end of the day at dinner Ara was free and was able to go to dinner.

She quietly slid beside Bree"BOO"

Bree jumps"Ara!"She hugs her friends"When did you get out?!"

"Just down"She says as Bree lets her go and starts to fill her plate"SO how wants to help me with a weeks worth of homework?"

Silence

"Jerks"Ara mumbles as her three friends laugh

Severus starts to Scowl,Which makes Bree look over at what he was scowling at and her eyes go wide and then turn to Ara"Hey Ara?I'll help you!We can eat later!"She jumps up and trys to pull Ara up who had a mouth full of chicken

"Bree!"Ara sighs"I wanna eat!"

"Homework now!"Bree tugs Ara up

As Ara gave in to being dragged she turned around and felt the smile on her face being turned into a frown.

She saw Cedric at the Ravenclaw table flirting with a Asian girl with his arm around her,It did not look like they were just friends.

Ara runs out in tears with Bree and Alena behind.