Chapter 28

Primrose took her seat beside Severus much to her dismay"Hello Snape"

"I seen you were talking to Ara"Severus keeps his voice void of emotion and his face in a sneer

Primrose nods"She doesn't belong in Slytherin,She's scared and upset and wanted to eat alone,I told her I'd grab her after the sorting so we can talk"She then sighs"I have to talk to Harry to"

"You don't seem excited"

"I did not like James"Primrose drinks from her goblet"He bullied little kids,I only put up with him for Lily and Diana and Remus,I always thought she should have married Remus"

Severus scowls

"Don't look at me like that Snape,At one point I was hoping you would be my brother in law"Primrose scowls back"But you ruined it,She married Potter,Had Harry and Died,If you didn't say what you did and told her you loved her all of this could have been avoided"

Severus just keeps quite and scowls at his plate making Primrose smirk in trimpumth

On the other side of the room where Ara was sitting she could see the other kids sitting at the other houses,She could see the Twins joking around with their friend,Aisling talking to Hermione,Bree talking to another first year.

Slytherin out of all places?Ara thinks in her head.Do I really seem like a Slytherin?Am I really that mean like Fred said...Ara then stops then frowns.The Weasley'll never talk to me again!Molly and Arther and Bill and Ron and Ginny and Charlie and George and...Fred,Now I'm stuck with the snakes.

Ara put her fork down as the food and plates dissappear and Dumbledore stands up"May I be the first to welcome you to Hogwarts"

Ara looked up for a second to connect eyes with a boy,She didn't know who because she only saw his eyes and not his face bu it gave Ara a weird feeling 

"WAIT"

Everyone looks over at the sorting hat in shock

"I have made a mistake"It says

"With who sorting hat?"Dumbledore asks

"Ara Black