Chapter 60

(I wrote a LOOONG piece of paper that had the details of the soul bond,And My Mom in one of her upset cleaning moods,Throw away five pieces of paper with the Soul Bond Info on it,I have maybe half of it memorised,So what I want to ask you guys is what YOU think the soul Bond is,NOT Ara's soul bond what the soul bond is,Maybe I'll use some idea's but I just want to see what you guys think/understand,Oh and some of you HAVE got Ara's soul bond right and some of you had the weirdest idea's,Someone in my PM asked if it was Severus....-Awkward silence-....Yeah...it's not...

Yes and I am having a case of writers block so any idea's will be nice to keep Ara Black going!

Well Enjoy and thanks for everything.Keep it going!P.S I DIED MY BLACK HAIR BLUE!!!!!

OH wait Ara Lynx Black is my character,And I don't want anyone using her without asking me first!I red a fanfic with my story line just a bit different and Ara in it and I got slightly freaked out,So IF the character IS NOT in Harry Potter and I MADE HIM/HER,Ask me before using him/her please!Thanks guys!)

It was a brisk Christmas morning outside of St Mungo's,Primrose had went home from the wizarding hospital Seven A.M and Severus followed in suit around Ten.

Ara spends the time with Anna talking,She came to think of Anna as a older sister who liked to tease her a lot,Which Anna loved to do,The said their goodbyes when Anna realised Ara would be waking up soon,She said that she would feel perfect and it would be a miracle that Ara was healed like nothing ever happened

"Give Sirius a chance"Anna says to Ara as she hugs the little girl tightly"I never got to know my real father and it bugged me everyday of my live,Give him a chance ok?"

Ara just hugged back and nodded

"Happy Christmas"Anna winked

A young female healer was checking on Ara,In the last day she had started to move her hands,And her face started to twitch so they where keeping a very close eye on her.

The healer turned around to look at Ara to be faced with a huge surprise,Ara's brown eyes where open and she was trying to sit up"I have a headache"Ara grumbles

The healer stood their shocked for a second

"Are you ok Miss?"Ara asked in a whisper as her voice was parched

The healer shakes her head and says"I...You awake"She takes out her hand and says a spell and waves it around Ara's body"This is unbelievable,You are healed like nothing ever happened to you,Stay here I have to get your healer alright?"

Ara nods and the healer runs out,Ara being the slightly unpatiant person at the time,Swung her legs over the bed and stood up,She wabbled almost falling down but grabbed the bed and waited until the feeling came back in her legs,Luckily their was a glass of water on the table beside her,She drank a bit of it and stretched

It felt good after months of not moving.

Her clothes where in a corner,What she was wearing under her robes,A pair of sweats and a black t-shirt that had a pack-man on it,It was her favorite shirt and thanked god their was no blood on it,

She got dressed and opened the door and looked around,It looked fairly empty,Just white walls,In all honesty it looked like a muggle hospital but with less...people,Because Magic can fix almost anything.

Ara looked around once more before jogging to the stairs to go up,She wanted to do something that was long time coming and did not want to wait,She somehow remembered the way to the...mental ward as Severus so 'lightly' once called it,But it summed it up well,

Frank and Alice Longbottom where here,She new Neville their son because they sometime visited at the same time,A few other people where here that Ara didn't know but new the death eaters had done it too them,Then in the far down ward their where were people innocent of or had accidentally got the dememtor's kiss and were brought here.