New Stories?

First thank you all for reading His Secret Wife and The fashion designer.  I'm glad you liked it second my next book I have an idea.

1. Summary of The Baby Sitter: Having no goals in his life, being at the age of 26 everything was handed to him on a silver platter. But his parents decided enough is enough, they assigned him a Personal Assistant. Unfortunately it didn't stop him from taking them into his bed. And when his parents thought a man is more suitable to be his PA well let's just say he was never heard from again.

Then, there comes in a girl, a young serious girl who is about 10 years younger than him but what, is this, not a PA but a baby sitter? A grown man being watching by a baby sitter who is practically a baby herself. Worlds clash and this young man gets thrown into a world of chaos.

2. Soul Mates: A 16 year old orphan, Anna Daniels meets the young 26 year old drop dead gorgeous multi-billionaire playboy and philanthropist, Aidan Williams.

Anna continue to attempt to foil Aidan's plans for the future, surprisingly he just let her run her course. Who knew their paths had cross for a reason unfortunately a devastating a accident occurred neither one of them are prepared for.Will their path's continue to cross or will some thing else come between them.

3. My Luna:TY Smith thought everything was under control....oh how everything went wrong. The feeling of being unwanted, ridicule all through out childhood and abused by the one so called father....so what do you do? You run and hide. That is what TY was good at until in comes the infamous Hunter Logan. He is known for his good looks, striking features. an all you can see is pure masculinity.

Got the ladies tongue tied. Not only he is known for his god like body but he is also know as one of the most feared and powerful alpha there is to know. Girls would literally die just to be in his present unfortunately his taken by a two year long time running girlfriend until that is TY. But wait, he's a guy? Say What! Sometimes it is not what it seems...Though I'm not good a writing a wolf book and don't know their rules I guess I could make my own

(I had already started the third book.  But I'll see if it goes any where.)

Please continue to vote and comment on my stories, need my motivation =D