Petition

KANNA

"Ladies." Jack stepped between the two, "Please enough of this, look Dana whether you like it or not we did sign a contract so we have no other choice."

My eyes traveling up and down his back side.

I can't believe this. My clients are these people.

Looking around we were still at Mr. and Mrs. Reid receptions. I can't make a scene here I quietly thought to myself. Whether who I am dealing with this is what I do. This is my profession.

A small hand grabbed a small strand of my hair bringing me out of my reverie, "Ma." Kyle brushed his tiny fingers against my cheek.

"Why don't I show you around so you will all know how I do things around here." My smile turned upright as I spoke in a friendly manner.

Bailey who I know now is Jack's fiancé seems to be the sensible one out of her and Dana nodded her head. Through my side view I could sense Dana throwing a hissy fit.

Oh, come on really. Is she still upset about what happened? That was years ago. Get over it. Is what I wanted to say. In my defense I didn't know but if I could go back I would do it all over again otherwise Kyle wouldn't be here.

Without another word the group followed. I could sense Michael wanting to hold Kyle. Part of me felt like he needed to. The other part will not forget what transpired between us not allowing for any kind of forgiveness from him. So, in the end I ignored whatever feeling I was feeling.

Throughout the night I had discuss what is to come. I showed them how things would go to which they only listened and nodded. Occasionally throwing in some of their ideas.

You thing by now we'd be yelling at each other again or insulting but surprisingly they had behave well. For that I am glad. I couldn't ruin this wedding reception considering Mr. Reid paid a good amount for my services. He must really love his wife. Looking at the two couple along with their kids made me a bit envious. Someday that is what I want.

Once in a while I would get glares maybe pity look I suppose or my favorite the I wish you'd drop dead look. Courtesy on my dearest sister.

The night had finally ended. I stayed back to make sure this place was cleaned up. The guest finally left including my clients. Thank god.

Looking back, I do have some regrets I supposed. When my mother had passed I was lonely. And when I was told that my father would be taking me in to live with his family, I admit I was excited. As I said before I always wanted a sibling. It's too bad that, that sibling of mine didn't want me.

Granted I may have only known her for a few months and we were not kids anymore, but I tried to do that sisterly bonding seeing she was the oldest. I tried what interests her such as shopping and makeup.

At first, she was willing or so I thought that is until that incident and after that it was downhill. She not once tried to get to know me. A good actress that's what she was. She made me believe that I was happy to have a sibling but it was all for show to get what she truly wanted, leading to my heart break.

I remember I even made her a dress once. It was one of my first dress that I had gifted her only for her to used it as a rag. She said it was a nameless brand. And now look at what she's wearing. My clothes that I had design. The irony of it all. I couldn't help but smile triumphantly.

You can say I was strong willed that maybe one day she would see my efforts. That is until that one faithful night. When all my resolved flew out the window. Oh, how naïve I was. Never again.

My thoughts were interrupted by a giggling Kyle and a Greg who was busy chasing him around. And I had relaxed a bit more that is until I turned around.

There he stood just a few feet away from me. His demeanor screamed over powerful confident arrogant, yet god like, full of dominant testosterone in all his glory, Michael Black. Gone is the fresh out of boy look. I like that one. At least that one had a good head on his shoulders. This one. He seemed more like a cocky did I say arrogant, jerk. What ever happen between the years I was gone.

"You came back?"

"I never left." He huskily spoke. He stayed back. Makes me wonder what excused he had to use to get out of Dana's clutches.

I stared at him only he wasn't staring at me but Kyle running around. "We need to talk."

"We are talking."

"No, I mean what are we going to do about Kyle." He slowly strode to me with his hands in his pockets.

I must've gone deaf because as I recall he has nothing to do with Kyle. "I'm sorry but you must be mistaken. This is how it's going to go down. I will handle your friend's wedding and when I am through you will never see me or Kyle again." I smiled through a clench jaw before turning around.

Unfortunately, with my luck today I felt a grip on my arm causing me to sharply turn his way, "Let go Mr. Black."

"No. And no on another thing, you will not keep my son away from me."

"Excuse me you have no say on what I do with MY SON. As I recall you want nothing to do with him."

"where the hell did you get that idea from?" Inhaling, he continued, "I have every fucking right to be in his life even if his mother is a bitch."

Now that was harsh even from him. I understand Dana calling me one but I would never think Michael would stoop so low as to call me one. For some strange reason it hurt more when he calls me one.

Yanking my arm away from his grip I turned to face him. My blood boiling. My anger leaking everywhere. I don't care who the hell he is. He has no right to my son whatsoever. "Look Michael." I pointed my finger at him, "I may be many things but a bitch is not one of them."

"How about a whore, a slut, a homewrecker. Choose your pick." Hearing those other insults broke my heart. Before he could counter act I quickly made a hasty exit.

__________________________________

This day seemed to never end. I had dealt with several clients today. Each one with their own dream weddings. Must be spring because love is in the air.

It's been a couple weeks since I spoke with those people. And a few more days till my appointment with Jack and Bailey. Oh goody. Out of all my clients, not once have I felt like needing to drop them until the Holdings and the Blacks.

But If I did, that would make me seem unprofessional.

Twirling around in my seat, Greg lightly knock on my door before poking his head inside, "Ms. Kahn."

I nodded for him to enter. "The mail carrier came and dropped this off." He placed a brown envelope on my desk.

"Thank you, Greg. Oh, where's Kyle?"

"He's with Mandy in her office. Apparently, they're coloring."

Nodding my head again, Greg silently left.

That's a good thing with my employees, we are like one big happy family, so finding a babysitter wasn't that hard especially if that baby is my cutie Kyle.

Sighing I opened the envelope and boy my eyes were most defiantly in shock as I scanned the document. In big bold letters is the word Petition for Child Custody.

I can't believe he is actually fucking doing this. He wants to fight I will give him one hell of a fight.

Picking up my phone I dialed the one number who I know would kick his ass in court.

I waited till the phone call was answered.

"Hello, Mrs. Allison Reid..."

Please Vote and Comment