Mistress

MICHAEL

It's been a while since I have felt this good. The feeling of a warm soft body pressed against me. Her breath fanning my cool skin and the sound of her heart beat that matched my own. As I held her in place, my grip squeezed tighter.

"What the fuck is this!" A voice had barreled through this morning light.

"Hon, not now it's too early for your wailing." I groaned too tired to even stand up.

Until I felt that warm body leave my presence.

"Michael, get the fuck up now!"

Raising from my sleep I stared at the hot-tempered woman before me.

"What the hell Dana? It's..." I looked at the clock next to my dresser. "It's barley 8 in the morning. I don't have time for your ranting." Still half a sleep I attempted to lay back down when Dana thought it be wise to throw her purse at me.

I could've dodge it had it not for the part half of me was still asleep unfortunately that tiny bump was enough to wake me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I snapped.

"What the hell is my problem? Are you seriously asking me that?" She glared at me and I looked to my left and there she was holding the blanket like it was her life line as she gazed at us with a terrifying look.

"Kanna." I whispered. "Wh...what are you doing here?" She looked down not speaking no word when I realize our situation. Both of us naked in my bed room, the bed room I shared with Dana. The only thing separating us is this thin sheet of blanket.

"One argument and you go running into my sister's arms again."

"For whatever reason, I did not run into your sister's arms."

"Oh really, what she magically appeared on our bed both of you naked is that it?"

What the hell, fuck. I can't believe this happened again.

"And you." She pointed towards Kanna, "How dare you, in my bed you fucking whore, you seduced my husband."

"Me?" She whispered ever so slightly, "It..."

"No, why can't you keep your hands off my husband." Dana stormed up to Kanna slapping her in the process before yanking her hair and throwing her off the bed with a loud thud. The end stand shook and my guess it, she must've hit her head while being forcibly thrown onto the floor.

"Dana!" Rising to my feet might I add, I paid no mind that I am now completely naked as the blanket that was once covering my bottom half now laid on the floor along with my other clothes. I rushed towards Kanna to help her up.

Her face was lowered as she winced at my touch, "Look at me."

"Michael do not touch her."

Ignoring Dana I raised her chin with my fingers to look at her and inspect the damage. There was a slight bruised around her eye.

"Are you out of your mind Dana!"

"You're yelling at me? My husband tending to a whore butt naked. At least put some damn clothes on."

"She could've gotten hurt."

"Oh, you think that's hurt, I'll show you hurt." Dana once again charged at Kanna but only this time I pulled Kanna behind me only to block Dana.

"Out of my way."

Grabbing Dana, I yanked her on the bed, "Listen Dana, this is not what it looks like."