Chapter Twenty- Four: Taking it in

{Perrie's POV}

Pregnant. Not what I was exepecting to hear.

"How far is she?" Liam asks. We're still in the doctors, in shock. How is this possible? When did this happen?

"Um, I'm not too sure. I can refer you to the X- Ray place next door for an ultrasound. That can confirm everything for you," Dr. Erica replies. I nod and Liam and I take the referal. "And Perrie. I can be your obstetrician  if you want. I work at the Hospital too as one," Dr. Erica smiles.

"That would be really nice, thanks," I smile and Liam and I go and pay before heading next door. I take my referal up to reception and in no time I get called to go into the room. I pull Liam along too. 

"Hello Perrie, I'm Denise. If you can just lay down on the bed and lift up your top a little," she smiles. Denise looks to be about in her sixties and looks like Dr. Erica, just older with blondey/ grey hair not brown. 

I lay down on the bed and lift up my top a little. Oh my holy flying dog. I actually have a bump. I didn't even realise. Liam looks at it shocked. Things start becoming real. 

"Now, this might be a bit cold," Denise smiles before putting the knob on my lower stomach. I look at the screen and so does Liam. 

"Now, Dr. Erica is going to be your obstetrician so I'll just take notes and then hand them on," Denise smiles. "And here's your baby," she smiles showing me. I look at the screen. Oh my gosh! I have a baby inside me. Another human being. 

I look up at Liam who is smiling his head off. I love how happy things that have to do with each other make us.

"So Perrie, you're ten weeks pregnant," Denise smiles. Two and a half months! Holy crap! How do you not know you're two and a half months pregnant? Two and a half weeks maybe but not MONTHS!

"Is the baby okay?" I ask. What if she/ he isn't?

"The baby is fine. It's developing really well and don't worry if you seem smaller than other people. It's mainly because of your petit figure," Denise explains. I nod taking in all the information.

"So, would you like to book another appointment with your husband?" She asks. How does she know Liam isn't my husband? "Dr. Erica is my daughter, her children are my grandchildren, constantly talking about you guys," Denise explains. Liam and I laugh. She obviously read our facial expressions.

"Yeah, um, when will I need one?" I ask.

"Next month at the hospital with Erica," Denise replies. I nod and book an appointment. "Now, would you like a copy of the sonogram?"

"Yeah," I reply. I look at Liam. "Do you?" I ask. He nods eagerly. "Two if that's okay?" I ask. Denise laughs and prints two copies. I clear the gel off my stomach, pay and say goodbye to Denise before Liam and I head out to the car.

I jump into the passenger and sit there looking at the picture of the baby that's in me. A mini Zayn and I. Zayn. How the heck will he react? Oh my goodness. He'll come home, still angry and I'll be like, 'hey, um I'm pregnant'. Urgh!

Although I'm annoyed that we have managed to get pregnant, I can already start to feel my love for this baby. Will they look like Zayn or me or be a mix? Will they be a boy or a girl? Will Zayn want to find out the gender? Will Zayn want a child right now?

Jonnie's going to be happy! Oh dear. Simon, management, family, friends, fans. This baby will never live a normal life. I look up and realise we're half way home. 

"That wasn't what I was expecting," Liam finally speaks. Neither Li.

"Me neither. But thank you so much for taking me and for being so supportive. I really appreciate it," I smile at Liam.

"No worries Pezz," Liam replies. Very soon we arrive back at mine and Zayn's gate.

"Um Li, do you mind not telling anyone?" I ask as I get out of the car. He chuckles.

"Wouldn't dream of it," he replies. "Bye! Good luck," he smiles before driving off. I walk down the drive slowly trying to take in what just happened. I'm two and a half months pregnant.

When I go inside I hear noise from the music room. Zayn's home. I go into the lounge and grab a glass of orange juice whilst searching up everything about pregnancy on my iPad. No Deli meat, avoid getting stressed, sex, walking and swimming are good ideas during pregnancy, get health insurance, stay away from kitty litter. What the heck? Well Zayn can do the cat's poop tray now.

There's so much stuff I shouldn't do! Mum used to tell me when she was having Jonnie and I they just did whatever and hoped for the best. I think all this information would imply stress.

Zayn walks into the room and I exit the tab on my iPad.

"Hi," he mumbles. I put the iPad away and take my glass to the dishwasher.

"Hello," I reply before going back to the couch and turning on the television.

"Where were you?" He asks, sitting down next to me. I look up and lay down with my head in his lap.

"Liam took me to the doctor," I reply as Zayn plays with my hair. Do I want to tell him like this? Do I want to tell him yet? Will he get mad if I don't tell him right away?

"What did they say?" Zayn asks. I open my mouth but then close it. A little more time to process things.

"Just to take it easy," I reply. Zayn nods and flicks off the television.

"Went to talk to Jade and Niall was there too," Zayn starts. "They told me you knew. Jade's in love with Harry. How weird is that?" Zayn asks. I laugh a little. "Hey, I'm sorry about before," Zayn mumbles. 

"It's okay. I really overeacted. I'm sorry," I smile. He bends down and as he's about to kiss me I feel the urge to throw up. I quickly sit up but forget Zayn's head is coming down, so we head butt. He groans and I fall onto the ground before jumping up and sprinting to the bathroom. 

Charming. Sticking my throbbing head down the toilet bowl. Thanks bub.

One Little Directional Mixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें