Chapter Nine: Interviews, Thinking and Finding

{Liam's POV}

We finish performing Story of My Life mixed with Move on the Australian breakfast show thingy before we go and sit down with the presenters.

"Woah!" The guy says. "That was amazing!"

"Thanks," we all reply smiling. 

We chat for a while until relationships come up, they always do. 

"Jesy, congratulations on your engagement," the female smiles at her. 

"Thanks," she smiles happily back. We smile too. It's amazing, it really is.

"And Niall, Harry and Liam, it says here that none of you have girlfriends," the guy says. "Correct?" He asks.

"Yeah," Niall and I nod.

"Um, I have a female friend," Harry replies. We all smirk at him. "Her name is Molly," he adds.

"Awww," the girls all giggle.

"Is dating her fun?" The guy asks Harry. That sends us all into laughter and Harry places his face in his hands. 

"Do you mind?" He tilts his head to us. We stop laughing and try and compose ourselves.

"Sorry lad," Niall pats his back. 

"Um, okay," the female kind of laughs. "And Louis, you and Eleanor Calder is it?" She asks Louis.

"Yeah!" Louis replies cheerfully. He really loves her. "We're good! Really great!" He says before going quiet.

"Zayn, Perrie?" The guy looks at them both. They smile at him. 

"Reply," I sigh.

"Oh! Yeah! We're great!" Perrie holds her arm across Jade and me and Zayn high- fives her. We laugh and they both smile.

The presenters laugh and then the guy says, "And Jade and Leigh- Anne, you're also both single?"

"Yes! Yes we are," Jade nods looking at Leigh. Leigh nods too. 

The interview ends and we all decide to go to Nandos.

"I swear, the only place we ever eat at is Nandos!" Louis says as we eat our chicken and other stuff. 

"Because it's so good!" Perrie and Niall say at the exact same time in the exact same way: mouths stuffed with food. 

We laugh at their ridiculouness and then finish our food. As everyone else gets onto the bus I stop.

"Um guys, I think I'll walk," I say.

"Liam! This is Sydney! Since when do you know your way around Sydney?" Zayn asks me. 

"I'll be fine. Google maps," I smile. They all shrug and the ridiculous looking bus drives off. 

I head down the road until I find a park near the water. I sit down and think. 

Dani's pregnant. Danielle, my ex girlfriend Danielle is pregnant. It's insane! 

<Flashback>

I look at Dani's baby bump and so does Perrie, Jade, Leigh and Eleanor. 

"Um, we're going to get a drink, wanna come Indie?" Leigh suggests. They all leave and I look at Dani's face now.

"Do you want me to explain?" She asks me.

"Why do you need to explain. We broke up five years ago," I reply. That probably sounded rude. "Sorry. Sure," I nod and we head outside.