Chapter Seventeen: Decisions, This Morning, News

{Jade's POV}

Harry, Niall and I wait in the airport, all dressed up. I have sunglasses and a beanie on. Niall has sunglasses, a fake moustache and a snapback on. Harry is wearing a beanie with all of his hair covered, sunglasses and a fake beard. 

People start walking through the gate that Perrie and Zayn are supposed to walk through. I soon notice the black quiff and Zayn and Perrie appear, hand in hand like normal.

They look around for us and we stand there waiting for them to notice us. Zayn looks our way, looks away and then looks back and cracks up laughing. He nudges Perrie and points to us and she cracks up.

I'm happy Perrie's back because now I can talk about it with Niall and Perrie. Niall's been really supportive over the past few days and I'm really happy he's accepted my opinions. As for Hally, yes Molly and Harry have a ship name. Hally Stylabbey. Well, Harry and Molly have been getting closer and closer and everytime I'm around them I feel awkward. 

I hope these feelings fade, for I'm not being normal Jade. Hahaha! That rhymed. Oh dear. 

{Jesy's POV}

"So um Jes, do you wanna try for a baby now?" Jordan asks. I look up from my book and look at Jordan who is smiling happily in the armchair across from me. 

"Are you serious?" I ask a little shocked that he finally wants to.

"Yeah," he pats his lap signalling for me to come over. I walk over and sit in his lap. "Jesy, since we got engaged I've wanted this and I know you've wanted it for years. Who gives a care about your 'Oracle Three' saying that Perrie's going to have a baby first? This is our life now, as much as I love Perrie and Zayn i doubt they're going to have a baby anytime soon. We can try and see what happens. I mean, the trying part is really fun!" Jordan smirks. I slap his shoulder playfully and think.

Yes I've wanted a baby for four years and considering im twenty- seven in June so, yeah!

"Yes." I nod and Jordan smiles. "Shall we start now?" I ask biting my bottom lip. 

"Whoop! Whoop!" Jordan cheers and carries me to our room. 

★★★★★

{Liam's POV}

"And now we have..... One Direction!" Holly Willoughby cheers. We walk in and sit on the couch opposite him. 

"Hello boys," Phillip Schofield smiles.

"Hello," we all reply in unison. 

"Now I was just wondering if you could possibly do your whole 'Hi! We're One Direction' thing?" Holly asks. We laugh and nod.

We all make eye contact and Harry counts down from three for us. 

"Hi! We're One Direction!" We say like always. Holly and Phillip laugh a little.

"So boys, the Brits. Congratulations for starters on winning an award and secondly, Little Mix and you!" Phillip says. We all smile.

"I was like, oh my gosh! One of my dreams have come true!" Holly squeals. We crack up.

"What was it like performing with the girls?" Phillip asks.

"Well, were great friends with them so it was just really natural to be doing it with them," Harry starts. "And they're amazing! Really, really amazing! They all have such unique and powerful voices and I sometimes feel a little shocked when they sing at how their vocals are so damn, just woah!" Harry takes a deep breath. We all agree.

"And it's going around, the saucy dance move." Phillip mentions it. We all nod and Louis rubs the bridge of his nose.

"Well like that was in no way sexual for us, a little awkward for some due to the ovbious reasons," Louis looks at Niall. "But then really we're fine with it. It's what our choreographer said and really, it's not like we have any sexual activity with them so, yeah," Louis says and then smirks we all smile. "I'll refrase that due to Zayn's presence. We don't have feel- oh my god! Do you understand what I mean?" Louis asks. Holly and Phillip laugh.