Emergency Room

My eyes slowly flutter open as I take in my surroundings. 

Where was I?

I look around the room and finally it hits me.

I'm in Suho's room.

"What the heck!" I jump off the bed and look around for Suho. Suddenly I remember. I fell asleep on his shoulder. "No no no no no!" I bury my face in my hands, dying from embarrassment. 

Did he have to carry me all the way here?

Oh my god my life is over. I should just run away and never look back.  

"Y/N... are you okay?" My head whips up to see Suho standing there.

But wait...

WHERE'S HIS SHIRT?

"I- uhh I..." I scan him up and down, taking in the sight of his perfectly sculpted abs. He seems to notice and gives a smirk. 

"Sorry. I just finished showering when I heard you yelling. Like what you see?" 

My ears flare up. Gosh I should go slap him but my feet stay glued to the floor. I glance next to me and see a hoodie lying on the floor so I pick it up and chuck it in his face. 

"Put this on so we can have a normal conversation." He laughs but follows my order. "Anyways why am I still here? Did my parents forget me or something?"

"Yeah obviously." I flick his forehead and cross my arms pouting. "Ow! Fine! They also fell asleep here. So I guess it was like a family sleepover. They're downstairs waiting for you. Go eat breakfast. They're making pancakes."

I give him a quick nod before rushing downstairs.

There was a plate in the middle of the table with a huge stack of pancakes. My moth watered at the sight. I reached to grab a pancake when a spatula comes and smacks my hand away.

"Aish Y/N! What are you doing? Go wash your hands right now! Then go get a plate! What are you? A caveman?"

I trudge away from the pancakes to go to the bathroom. As I leave, I see the dad's bringing in syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles and chocolate chips. My stomach growls loudly. I felt like the stack was mocking me. I quickly wash my hands and sprint back to the table. I begin filling up my plate like a maniac, throwing on whatever I could find. When my mom walks in, her eyes widen in horror. 

"WHERE'D THE STACK GO?" Her eyes slowly raise to meet mine. Just then Mrs. Kim walks in.

"Oh don't worry about it. The poor girl is just hungry. We still have a lot of batter left. Let's go finish it." My mom gives a sweet smile and agrees, however when we reach home, I know I'l get in huge trouble. 

After finishing breakfast, I ask my parents if I could go back home and freshen up because apparently we're going to leave at night today. They agree and my dad hands me the car keys. I say a quick by to Suho and exit the house.

The drive to my house was pretty uneventful. I quickly brush my teeth, take a shower and put on my daily makeup. I throw on a t-shirt and some sweatpants and then dry my hair. I rush out the door again and begin driving.

As I start driving, I notice several ambulances and police cars by the school. Even firefighters began to approach the scene. 

What happened?

I see a large crowd of people standing by the scene, standing with their phones out, recording the scene unfolding in front of them. Even many news reporters showed up. I decide to join the crowd and park in the parking lot of the school. I sit in the car, deciding to check the news to see if there have been any updates.