"Um, excuse me?", I asked in confusion.

Bambam looked at me while rubbing his sore head, "These idiots didn't believe that you can take the whole burger into your mouth.", he said while counting the dollar bills that he received just now, earning him a few more good whacks in the head by the guys.

"Stop hitting me, motherfuckers!"

They just ignored his complaint and turned to me instead, Jackson speaking out, "Don't take it personally. Its just that we've never seen a girl eat that for lunch."

"Seriously?"

The guys nodded, "Yeah, that's why they didn't serve that as much as the salads, as you can clearly see down there."

Out of curiosity, I craned my neck to look at the food counter below and found that indeed, the space where they put the burgers are definitely smaller compared to where they serve the salads.

No wonder these girls behave like animals when it comes to the elites, they eat plants for a living.

Without realizing it, my eyes scanned the whole cafeteria just to see where the guys sit but couldn't find them anywhere.

The question is already out of my mouth before I can stop it, "Where are the elites?"

Bambam who seemed to finally have recovered from his heavily injured head just shrugged, "They never have lunch here. They prefer to eat outside."

I looked at him in shock, "They can do that? But I thought yesterday morning they was here?"

He just shrugged, "Well, when your parents own the school, there isn't exactly anything that you can't do. And plus they were only here yesterday to drop the bomb on Mina."

Images of the girl who cried while running out of the cafeteria yesterday appeared on my mind and I nodded absently before continue to eat.

15 minutes before lunch ends, I told the guys that I'm going first and we bid our goodbyes to each other.

My next class is at the dance studio and I was so giddy that I decided to leave before I let it all out for the guys to see.

Referring to the academy map, I took my time finding the studio and looked around to find that this path looks familiar somehow.

I blinked my eyes and let out a gasp when I remembered that this is in fact the way to the room where I saw Jungkook dance yesterday.

Feeling way more excited than before, I literally jogged to the place and stared at the huge tinted glass doors when I arrived.

I pushed it and to my huge relief, found that it wasn't locked before stepping inside and let out a loud 'Whoa'.

The room actually looks a lot more spacious in front and around me are tall, wide mirrors that seem endless.

Even the huge tinted glass doors are covered with mirrors from inside.

I looked at my own reflection and smiled. I decided to wore a brown plain cropped top that ends above my belly button paired with black form fitting pants that hugs my legs tightly today.

My hair was tied into a high ponytail and I shake my head side by side playfully to whip it around.

While I was busy being silly in front of the mirror, I saw the huge door move in the mirror and immediately turned around, suddenly feeling guilty for no reason.

In front of me, Kim Taehyung strolled into the room in all of his glory, his eyes on his phone before lifting up to find mine.

He looks shocked for a while before speaking, "Oh, I thought I was early."