•|•

Mona and Hannah were sitting in monets, waiting for Jessica to come so they could talk about how f*cked their life's were.

Fml forever, right?

"She's late." Hannah dampened.

"She's always late." Mona took a sip of the newest beverage on the menu. Pretty freaking good.

"There she is!" Hannah slapped Mona's arm, causing some of the drink to dribble down her chin.

"Hannah!" She whined, snatching the napkin off the table and wiping her face.

"Hey j-" Mona went to start, but stopped when she walked right past them, like they weren't even there.

"Um, hello?" Mona called out as jess was getting ready to leave.

Jess sighed before she turned around "yes?"

"Fml or what?"

"Look, I think we should stop hanging out."

Confused Mona sat there quietly, but Hannah voiced her confusion "what, why?"

Jessica glared at the girl, still uncomfortable with what Alex told her. "Because I just don't think it's a good idea." She didn't have a real reason.

"Yeah, ok."

"See you at practice Mona."

She nodded her head, not bother to give her a response.

•|•

"Who the hell did this." Scott slammed the piece of paper down on the lunch table.

"What's it matter?" One of Monty's friends  laughed "Mad cause your little girlfriend made it on list?"

"Let me tell you this." Marcus laughed "they weren't lying."

"Just tell me who did it." Scott spit.

He was furious that her name was even on such a disgusting piece of paper, even if what she was under wasn't that bad. He wanted to smash the guys head in, who ever it was. Plus, Hannah Baker is on that list, and he knows how much she cares for her.

"I did it."

Scott turned around and saw Alex standing there. Wasn't he her friend? "Why would you do that?"

The team knew that Scott was hooked on the girl, so they didn't mess with her, too much. What Alex did? They were surprised he had the guts to do that, especially since Scott would see it.

"Felt like it." He shrugged "it's not that big of a deal anyway." He thrusted his hand in the papers direction "it's a piece of paper."

"A piece of paper that's hurting people."

Alex rolled his eyes "I don't even think she's seen it." He scoffed "what are you? Some Prince Charming?"

Has she seen it? He wasn't sure, he couldn't find her anywhere. "I'm not just talking about Mona."

"But it's who you're really worried about." Alex turned and walked into the quite hall, leaving the boys alone.