ACT I: Chapter Eighteen

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry for the late publish. I've been busy working with my revision for the upcoming examination and also working on both books. Anyway, lets begin this chapter!

______________________________________

3rd POV:

Blake: "(Y-(Y-(Y/N)?!" She was shocked for what she saw in front of her eyes. The man who she fell in love with, now has woke up from his coma.

(Y/n): "Hey there, Blake.." He greeted her with smile. Tears began to form on her face and she lunged towards him and pulled him into a hug. But her hug gave him more pain. He ignored the pain, just to make her happy and returned the hug. Blake buried her face on his chest and cried.

(Y/n): "Shh shh shh.. it's okay, Blake. I'm alive now. I'm here for you now." He said while rubbing her back gently.

Blake: "I-I missed you...."

(Y/n): "I know... I missed you too..." They stayed in that form for good 5 minutes and broke the hug. Both of them stared into each others eyes and (Y/n) wiped the tears on her face with his left thumb. Blake then leaned close to his face and smashed her lip againt him. Both of them shared a passionate kiss before parted from it.

???: "Ehem. Am I interrupt your time?" Both of them turned their gaze towards the voice.

(Y/n): "Oh, hey there, Erik." Erik then entered the room and both of them do the brofist.

Erik: "It's good to see you alive once again. We felt bored when you're not around.."

Then, the doctor came in alongside with Prof. Ozpin the rest of Team 5. Doc began to do his work while the rest ask to (Y/n) on how was he doing and exchange stories on what had happened when he was in coma. Blake then knew that Team 5 already knew about she used to be part of the White Fang.

Ozpin: "So, now that you've healed 90% with the help from your semblance, we can now talk about your arm."

(Y/n): "Yeah.. I need a new arm..." He said while looking at his amputeed arm.

Ozpin: "General Ironwood has approved the proposal for your new prosthetic arm. It's should be arrived *the door opened* now..." They turned their faces towards the door and saw Yang holding a rectangular box.

Yang: "Hey, (Y/n). You have a package from General Ironwood." She said with cheery tone but (Y/n) responded with a cold glare. The room went into uncomfortable silence.

Ozpin: "Uh.. Thank you Ms. Xiao Long for bringing the package. You can put it on the table there." He said as he wanted to break the silence. Yang nodded and put the packaged to where it should.

(Y/n): "What is she doing here..." He whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear it. Yang stopped on her track.

Blake: "(Y/n), I know that you hate her but, she's been visiting you since you're in coma." Blake said trying to calm the situation. But, it definitely make it more worser.

(Y/n): "NOW YOU CARED ABOUT ME?! WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU ABUSED ME?! DID YOU CARED ABOUT ME?! IF IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF THAT ABUSIVE THING, THEN I WILL NOT LOSE MY ARM!" His outrage shocked everyone inside the room. Yang began to burst into tears and ran out from the room.

(Y/n): "Finally, she's gone." He said with cold tone. Tears began to form on Blake's face as she tries to hold her anger but failed.

Blake: "You have no idea what she had done to you when you're in coma!" Everyone inside the room were shocked with her sudden anger but this didn't budged him.

(Y/n): "She did what, Blake? All I know is that she never cared about me. Once she got my forgiveness, she will make me into punching bag once again. And I'm not gonna let that happen." He said as he clenched his fist. Blake then shook her head in disapproval.