ACT I: Chapter Seven

A/n: hey guys! Wee meet again. I hope that you enjoyed my previous chapter. So now, we'll be focusing on a big operations. And when I say big, it's really BIG. Anyway, let's start this chapter! Stay sharp.

______________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV:

After months of gathering the intel about the White Fang, it's time for strike. In this operation, we will be joining with SEAL Team 2 as the main assault force. Atlas sent their Pararescue, 60th Ranger Regiment and 50th Special Operations Air Regiment (SOAR) for extractions, AC-130W Stinger II and 4 AH-64D Apache Longbow for supports. This will be the first Joint Operations Between Vale and Atlas. Our team were transferred to Forward Operations Base Spartan for the first phase of the mission. Ozpin also joined us to there.

Location: FOB Spartan.

3rd POV:

At the FOB, the military personals were busying preparing for the mission. Team 5 were sitting at a table outside their temporary room while having a chat with each other.

Danny: "Soooo, I' guessing that the girl reject you, right Erik?"

Erik: "No! She will never reject me!"

Izmash: "With your attitude and you always flirting around, I'm 100% sure that she will reject you"

Erik: ".... Fuck you!"

Izmash: "You are welcome." Danny and (Y/n) laughed.

(Y/n): "I wonder where the old man....."

Tenzou: "Right behind your fucking back" (Y/n) jumped and scared of his sudden appearence.

(Y/n): "GAHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Tenzou: "Good morning to you too and, I'm not old yet." He said smugly.

(Y/n): "Yeah yeah whatever....."

Then, the commander spoke through the speaker.

Speaker: "Listen up! Operation Firestorm is a go. Briefing will be in an hour. All units that involve must be in the briefing room."

The team cheered when they heard this. They continued to do their things until the briefing.

*Timeskip to the briefing*

Location: Briefing room.

3rd POV:

The team and the other units that were involved in the operation gathered in the briefing room. Ozpin and General Ironwood were in the room with other commanding officers.

Ozpin: "Allright allright. Please take a seat, gentleman. We will start our briefing now." He said while holding his mug. All the units took their seats and standby for the briefing. Tenzou and Erik were standing with Ozpin. "Allright. Tenzou, you may begin now."

Tenzou: "Thank you Ozpin. Gentleman. Operation Firestorm is a go. We will commence a sneak attack on the White Fang base." He then clicked the laptop mouse to change the slideshow that connected to the projector, revealing the main objective.

Danny: "Objectives for this mission is, to capture or kill Adam Taurus."

"