Chapter XXVII

Chapter XXVII

Cassidy

You know what's really useful information? The fact that the evil villains I'm about to attack have a giant army. I think that at least qualifies, don't you?

"You didn't think to mention that?" I whispered earnestly, "Are you kidding me?"

"I thought we were gonna run into somebody before we got here." Max explained, "Guess not."

"We're gonna die."

I heard a quick snap and turned to see Phil smirking at us, gesturing to Carson and Lucas, "I bring you reinforcements."

Max smiled at me, "Not yet."

·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·

"We ready?"

"Let's move." I said quickly.

"Go." Max commanded.

Phil, Carson, and Lucas stood and ran at the army head on, doing exactly what Max usually told us not to do: making a bunch of noise and being overly obnoxious. Max led me around the back side, making our way slowly and discreetly towards Razim and Julia.

"Which one do you want to take?" Max asked.

"Eh, I don't care. Who do you want?"

Suddenly, Max ducked down, narrowly missing a punch from Razim. I moved quickly to my right, dodging a punch from Julia.

"I'll take this one!" Max yelled.

"Yep!" I sent a fist flying towards her head. She ducked out of the way and shoved a punch at my gut.

I doubled over, and when she smiled victoriously, I spun and caught her ankle with my foot. She fell to the ground and smacked her nose on one of the soccer field corner markers. I smirked when I saw blood gushing from it.

I tried to stand, but Julia grabbed my leg and pulled me down again. I tried to kick her, but she had already dragged herself close enough to pull on my hair. I shoved my elbow up, feeling it connect with her already screwed up nose. She screamed and fell back.

We stood at almost the exact same time. She pulled out a gun.

Shit just got real.

I did a roundhouse kick and sent it flying out of her grip and clattering to the ground a few feet away. We both looked at it, then at each other. Game on, bitch.

She lunged towards me, sending her fist flying towards my face. I ducked, shoving my fist into her gut over and over again. I stood and sent a punch at her face, making sure to catch her nose in the process.

She groaned, grasping her now extremely broken nose in her bloody hands. I dived for the gun, grabbed it, and spun around, sending three shots at her. Two hit; one in the abdomen, one in the chest. She fell over, and just to make sure, I sent two rounds into her head.

When I stood, I found Max standing over Razim's still body. When I walked over, I frowned slightly, "Did you break his neck?"

She nodded nonchalantly, "Uh huh."

"Awesome."

·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·Author's Note!!!·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·

Voila! More dead bad guys.

I'm in Pennsylvania right now and my dad wants to make me golf. I'm gonna die.

Vote and comment! You guys are awesome!

Nginithanda nonke!

~ Maddie