CHAPTER THIRTY - FIVE: WHILE SHE WAS AWAY; SINGULARITY

En başından başla

As I try to sleep, my mind recalls again of last night's events. I bit my lips and blushed. I slightly moved and felt the pain in my legs again. He got it. The man I am in love with got my virginity. And as vulgar as it sounds in my mind, it isn't the case in my heart. I am more than grateful to Allah that I have saved it for my husband. Alhamdulillah. I doze off to sleep, feeling the happiest I have ever been.

"Baby, wake up," Isaac's sweet gently voice uttered.

I opened my eyes and there he was, handsomely well – dressed. Wait, why is he so dressed up already? I sat down and saw the tray of food laid on the table next to the bed.

"You took a shower already without me?" I exclaimed in surprise.

Surprising me even more was when Isaac started laughing out loud.

"Baby, you just had one night of me, and you already know how to be naughty?" he said, trying to stop himself from laughing.

Finally the words that I just said dawned on me and understanding hit me. I blushed and knock myself back on my bed and hide my entire self under the sheets. My God. I am naked. I gasped and then removed the cover from my head, then held the sheets to my body.

"You are so cute that I really wanna ... oh why do I hesitate," Isaac said.

Then suddenly, my husband was all over me again. Ya Rabb, who knew being married to Isaac Husband, would be this wonderful? This was the question I asked as I tasted his sweet addictive lips. I have a feeling, a certain definite feeling that this week is going to be the best week of my life. In shaa Allah.

****************************************************************************************************

Rapmon's POV

It comes and it goes. And when it comes, I just write them down. The sadness, the jealousy, the melancholy, the resentments, the regrets, the memories. I have written far too many already.

In the week – long of Fatima and Isaac's honeymoon, the boys and I mainly just do our office work and collecting donations by being interviewed at TV shows. We also have guested again at Jungkook's show. This day, they are to arrive. Finally, the seven – day wait is over.

Yes, we have been waiting. And yes we have missed them. It was hard having to come in terms with accepting that she isn't really ours to love romantically but by the will and strength Allah Azza Wajal has bestowed upon us, we are slowly coming to terms with it.

"Hey Rapmon, Jin is asking if how many cakes should he baked? Eight or nine?" Suga asked.

"Just eight, since the couple will share one cake," I said as I tied the balloon.

"I did tell Jin eight, and he told me it should be nine," Suga remarked and went back to the kitchen.

We prepared a welcome home party celebration for them so that the couple will no longer feel akward around us and vice versa. It was also for us all to start a clean slate. We have agreed last night to ignore or end whatever feelings we have for Fatima.

Flashback

"I'm lost in the maze of my heart," I wrote.

A knock was heard on my door and the six sat down on the couch. I looked at them and they all just turn on the music player. Guiltily, we have been playing music every night. Not just any music, but the music we have created. There would be even times J – Hope would do a dance choreography. And for the fun of it, we followed his dance steps.