(L)Monster!Tom |Nest|

Start from the beginning

"Come on, (Y/N)," He whined softly, kissing and nibbling at your neck. "Don't you wanna have a little fun?"

Man he was persistent. I mean, seriously, whatever happened to "no means no"?

Still, you didn't really mind his insistence. Just the simple actions of him grinding against you and nipping at your neck was already enough to get you going.

"I mean... That does feel nice," You mewled out breathily, pressing back against him as Tom continued his actions. You weren't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing he had won you over so easily.

"Exactly," Tom purred out, slowly sliding his clawed hands under your hoodie and shirt. "It's not like anyone is going to come in here anyways, why not fool around a little?"

"I don't know..," You mused teasingly, even though you had already made up your mind.

A soft growl rumbled in the back of your boyfriend's throat as he scraped his claws down your stomach and sides to your hips. He didn't cut you, but he made it clear that he wouldn't be gentle if he didn't have to be.

"Come on, (Y/N)," He whimpered out, nuzzling his face further into the crook of your neck, kissing at the (S/T) flesh softly. "I really need some help."

Tom's growls faded into whimpers and soft moans as he roughly ground his hips against yours, his clawed hands gripping at your waist to hold you still. A spark of bliss clenched in your stomach, and you let out a soft moan in response to the feeling of him pressing against you like that.

A small, breathy moan escaped your lips as you arched your hips back. Tom sharply rutted his hips against yours with a low groan. A sweet purr rumbled in his throat as he dragged his claws up and down your sides, leaving thin, red trails in his wake.

"Ah! T-Tom!" You sputtered out in a moaned when the brunet in question roughly pressed his hips against yours.

"Fuck, (Y/N)," He moaned out in a guttural tone. "You're so cute when you moan my name like that, I almost can't help myself."

A shockwave of pleasure rippled through you when Tom bit down on your neck, his fangs dug into your skin, but not enough to make you bleed or cause you serious pain. With mostly dulls claws, the half-monster traced patterns and designs on your stomach, hiking up your hoodie and shirt in the process.

You turned to face Tom, wrapping your arms around the back of his neck. The ashen brunet pulled you in for a sudden, slightly rough kiss, he was careful of fangs, though, so as not to hurt you. A sweet just barely escaped you into the semi-heated liplock.

Slowly Tom sat up, pulling you up with him, and pulling you into his lap; somehow he had managed these fluid movements without breaking the kiss, even for a moment.

Tom's tail slithered and thumped on the blankets and pillows behind him as he trailed his clawed hands down to your hips; holding you carefully, yet firmly. Without warning, Tom slipped his tongue into your mouth, causing another small moan to escape you into the kiss.

Your breathing deepened when you broke the kiss. The void-eyed brunet tightened his grip on your hips, holding you in place as he arched his hips up and ground against you. A string of airy, high pitched moans fell from your lips as you lolled your head back.

A low, growling, guttural groan emitted from Tom as he made quick work of exposing your upper-half; maybe a little rougher than you would've liked. He pressed sloppy kisses and bites from your neck to your stomach, leaving a trail of dark and noticeable hickies.

"Ngh... T-Tom...!" You faintly mewled out his name, causing the monster-boy to bite down on your shoulder a little rougher than before.

"Again," He demanded in a growl.