Mark {Just Might}

A/N: Request for winterwolf2215 hope y'all enjoy! Also you guys have NO idea how hard it its to find good pictures of the neighbors, they need more love

Your house was just a little crazy, basically your home life consisted of people flinging insults at each other left and right. You had no problem with this, you weren't one to take shit from other people and considering you were close friends with Eduardo and your other two housemates, you easily flung insults right back. The only problem you had with it, was Mark.

Mark's words actually bothered you, made you feel bad, which was strange because normally it was so easy for you to brush things like that off.

You even had a hard time insulting him back, you'd already used just about everything involving his chin you could think of, but really there wasn't much else to poke fun at. His hair was neatly groomed, and looked so soft and feathery, his body was clearly well built and defined under that sweater of his, and his slate blue eyes held such depth.

Honestly it was hard to say a bad thing about the man, but that didn't stop the two of you from fighting at least two times a day.

The only person who really knew about the true feelings you both harbored for each other was Jon, which was understandable, he was really the only other person you could tell. Clearly you couldn't tell each other, and you both knew Eduardo would tell the other with no regard for how you felt.

You actually had no idea how Mark felt about you, or that Jon knew either. But today, you were going to find out, whether you wanted to or not.

"You're falling for him," Jon says matter of factly.

Your eyes widened for a split second, before narrowing again.

"No, I'm not! He annoys me, and I hate him, that's the way it always has been and always will be!" Your voice raised slightly at the end of your little rant.

The ash brunet laughed, shaking his head slightly.

"You're not falling for him. Oh no, (N/N). You finished falling awhile ago. You're in love." He grins, because he has known this would happen for a long time now.

Your shoulders slump slightly, because now you'd definitely have to admit to not just Jon, but also yourself, that you were in love with him.

"Alright, you got me. Maybe when he smiles at me my chest hurts a little, and maybe when his eyes meet mine I feel like the most special person in the world, but it doesn't matter. He'll never love me back."

"I don't know," your best friend grins. "He just might."

You sat on the bed, squinting at Jon.

"What do you mean he 'just might'?" You hissed.

Jon shrugged, smiling in a coy manner.

"It doesn't matter, anyway I thought you should know Eduardo and I are leaving for the day, so don't do anything too rash while you're alone with Mark" He chuckled.

You on the other hand weren't as amused by what he said, and it didn't take long for you to give a snappy comeback.

"So you're leaving with your boyfriend to have sex without bothering the others in the house? How considerate of you" You hummed, your glare hardening.

Jon gave a laugh as he stood up from your soft bed and left the room. Shortly after you heard the front door slammed and could only assume you were now alone with Mark, great, just great. You decided to venture out of your room, passing by Mark on your way to the kitchen.

"(Y/N)" He growled out.

"Asschin." You spat back.

The blond glared at you, his steel-like eyes growing colder as he stared you down. You returned the gesture, signaling the unknowing beginning of a fight.

"What do you think you're looking at?" He spat at you.

"Something hideous." You countered, fixing your (F/C) button-up.

The fight continued on for awhile, but Mark was always one step ahead of you, had one more jeering thing to say. You felt rage boil in your veins, and soon you were yelling at the top of your lungs, yet Mark stayed calm, not once raising his voice. Feeling your face flush red from both anger and your yelling your anger reached it's breaking point, and you did something you would never live down.

"Why are you always so cruel to me dammit?! Can't you see I fucking love you?!

I hate it when you glare at me like that, okay? I just want to see the way light dances in your eyes when you smile at me, hear you laugh because of me, not at me! I want to hear you complement me, not tell me everything that's wrong with me! Even if you don't like me, couldn't you just play along?! Just let me be happy, for one fucking day at least?!" This type of outburst was rare, you normally weren't very emotional, you liked to keep your feelings to yourself, not spill them out to others.

Mark stared at you, (E/C) eyes wet with the tears that began dripping down your smooth (S/C) cheeks. Your (H/C) hair was matted from you gripping at it during your fight, (H/L) strands tangling about in many directions, needless to say, you were a mess.

You stood there, your eyes boring into his soul as you trembled and sniffed, waiting for him to say, to do something, anything for that mater. He didn't move for a long time, just stood there as you wept silent tears.

When he did something, oh but when he did do something. Mark pulled you to him rather harshly by the front of your shirt, crashing his lips onto yours in a rough kiss. You wasted no time in returning the kiss, shutting your eyes tight and hugging him close, afraid he would push you down and laugh if he could. The kiss was short lived, Mark smiled down at you, not saying much like always, he pulled you in for another, sweeter kiss.

His thumbs rubbed gentle circles into your hips as he delved his tongue into your mouth. You tilted your head into the kiss, pressing your body closer to his.

That kiss, that fight gone wrong was the start of something wonderful. You and Mark were the cutest couple you knew of, and you weren't afraid to show your affections. Cuddling on the couch, kissing in the middle of the living room. Mark made your life complete, you'd always thank Jon for leaving that day. You made Mark's life complete, and he always took time to praise you and shower you with affections, although you were sure that all the make-out sessions on the couch made Eduardo want to kill both of you.

A/N: Actually pretty proud of this one! I'm glad it's longer than most of the one's I've been putting out lately! -Daybreak