Matt |Attention|

A/N: A request for the lovely EddsworldLuver who simply asked for more Matt, so here have some more of the ginger. Hope you enjoy!

You were beyond fed up with your boyfriend right now.

You loved Matt, with all your heart, but the fact stood that he spent more time paying attention to himself, than to you. His hand mirrors were the first thing he looked at in the morning, at first you thought this was silly and charming, but now you just wanted him to look at you. His various social media sites were filled with pictures of him, which he spent plenty of time admiring and watching his followers go up, rather than doing something with you. You were sick of it.

Wanting, no needing, to do something about the lack of attention Matt gave you, you came up with a plan. You were going to make him jealous.

You spent lots of time with Edd, hugging onto his arm and blatantly flirting with him in front of Matt. Edd, of course, was in on your plan and was more than happy to help you with it, but Matt didn't even seem to bat an eye at the affection you were showing his good friend.

Still, you remained undeterred at the task at hand. Tom didn't want to help you, so you wouldn't bother, however, the neighbors, even if you did hate them with a burning passion, could unknowingly be of some use. Matt hated them, probably even more than you did, and if he saw you hanging off of one of them, well, surely he'd do something.

Arm draped over the fence, you stared up at the sky as you half leaned into the yard next to yours, waiting for one of them to come out.

Oh god, not them. You hated them more than the other three, with their stupid off (F/C) button-up, and messy (H/C) hair, just looking at them pissed you off.

"What do you want?" They spat at you.

You growled under your breath, you'd deal with any of the others, but not them.

"Go get beady eyes for me, would you?" You grumbled.

They shrugged, thankfully walking off as they called out. "Jon! Get out here! One of the dumbass neighbors wants you!" And with those words, they slammed the door behind them as they left your sight, what you hoped was forever.

Soon enough, the ashen brunet came strutting out. You suppressed a gag as he sauntered up to you, chest puffed out as he clearly tried to present himself as stronger and bigger than he was.

"W-what do you want?" You stifled a laugh at how he stuttered, but still tried to retain his tough guy stance.

You shrugged, making idle talk. Jon surprisingly wasn't too hard to get along with actually, once you got past the tough guy act and he realized that since it was just you and him, he didn't have to be so mean. Jon was a follower rather than a leader, but he was actually, kind of nice, now that you were getting to know him without Eduardo around to goad him into being an asshole.

Idle talk turned to friendly talk, and you saw your opportunity and took it. You moved closer, smiling when you noticed Jon doing the same.

Subtle flirts were tossed randomly into the conversation as the two of you laughed together, Jon even daring to go so far as to wrap his arm around your shoulder.

Glancing back at the house you saw the curtains drawn back and Edd staring at you, eyes wide and mouth agape, he looked horrified and you figured you'd have to explain yourself later.

You watched him turn around and signal someone else inside the house, you never saw who it was though as you turned back to laughing with the beady eyed man.

The front door slammed open with a loud sound and you felt yourself being torn out of Jon's hold. Looking up you smiled inside, it was Matt, a rather angered looking Matt.

"Hands off! Get your own!" The ginger spat, pushing the brunet on the other side of the fence.

You quickly dragged Matt inside, not wanting him to start a fight, with your new found friend. Matt turned to you, fire in his icy blue eyes. He grabbed your wrist with a force you didn't know he had in him, pulling you up the stairs, with you stumbling behind him, and into his room, slamming the door shut behind both of you.

"Matt let me expl-" He cut you off by pinning you against the wall.

"Never, and I mean never let anybody touch you like that ever again. You are mine (Y/N)." He growled, leaning his face closer to yours.

"I am the only one allowed to put their hands on you like that, no one else." He narrowed his eyes, jealousy swimming in his cyan orbs.

You felt a blush rise to your cheeks as you stared up at him, suppressing a grin.

"I will do whatever it takes so you never forget that you're mine." An uncharacteristic smirk arose to his face.

"I'm sorry Matt, it's just you never pay attention to me anymore... I got lonely and had no one to talk to, Jon was really nice and..." You trailed off, knowing exactly what you were doing, the innocent tone in your voice was mock, you wanted to see more of this side of him.

"Then let me make it up to you (Y/N), I'll give you more attention if that's what you really want~" He purred, leaning down to nibble at your neck, still keeping you pinned firmly to the wall.

At the end of the day you got the attention you wanted from your boyfriend, and then some.

A/N: Sigh, I really wish these were longer, but I just haven't been too inspired lately, anyway I still hope you enjoyed this one, I know I did! Don't forget to request -Daybreak