Medd |Perfect|

A/N: Okay, okay, you know I love you all my sweet, sweet jellyfish, but we ARE having some problems with ship slandering! Look everyone ships different things, but if you see someone commenting about a ship you dislike, joking or otherwise, please dont go hounding them about it; you never know, you might be insulting your author's favorite ships! Okay, I'm done, I still love you guys, though! With all my heart!

Request for: The lovely, loving CommanderEgg and I VERY much hope she enjoys!

You had yet to do a single productive thing today.

There were things you had to do today, and some things that you simply should do, but you hadn't done any of them. Scribble Tom could bother you about it all day, but you were not getting out of this damn bed.

Shitty love songs and their shitter break-up song counterparts were blaring from your phone's speaker. You weren't sad or anything, you were just feeling a little lazy.

Another excited knock sounded at the door, and you gave a groan as you rolled over to face the door.

"Scribs, I already said I was busy!" You called, assuming Scribble Tom had come to bother you yet again, "Can't you go ask Torm?"

Your door creaked open and you slapped a hand over your eyes as you awaited the energetic scribble to come bounding into your room.

A breathy yet hearty chuckle was the sound to grace you instead, "Trying to pawn your problems off on Torm, I see?" That was a voice you knew all too well, it was Medd, your boyfriend.

"Oh, it's you," You said simply, seeing as you didn't really know what else to say, you never really had much to say to begin with.

"Yes, it's me," Medd hummed, mocking your tone. He didn't hesitate to walk into your room, softly closing the door behind him, "We're the only ones home right now."

"Is that so?" You asked, groggily reaching over, grabbing your phone and pausing your music so you could hear him better; his voice was better than any song you'd ever know.

"That is so," Medd replied, sitting down on your bed next to you. You loved the banter you two had.

Medd could talk for hours and never run out of meaningful things to say to you, and you provided your own reserved reactions, which he always found some way to respond to.

He was basically a living blessing, and you loved him more than words could begin to express.

You didn't want to bother with the hassle of sitting up, so Medd sprawled out next to you instead. He grinned at you like you precious thing in existence, it was a smile you knew he never gave anyone else.

So your hair was a frizzy mop against your pillows, a splash of (H/C) against the (F/C) blanket under you. And you were exhausted, which was apparent judging by the dark circles under your eyes.

But Medd still managed to smile at you like you were the most beautiful thing to have ever existed.

"You look perfect, you that right?" Medd asked, twirling a strand of your (H/L) hair around his finger.

You blushed, feeling bashful all of a sudden. He was your boyfriend, you shouldn't have gotten nervous about him complimenting you, right? Still, you weren't able to fight the bright blush that stained your cheeks.

"Well, I wouldn't say I'm perfect," You scoffed playfully in return, meaning the statement to have been a playful joke.

But Medd didn't think your looks were a joking matter.

"You're right, because you're even better than perfect," He crooned, cupping your cheek and tilting your head up so you would look at him.

You opened your mouth to argue and disagree, but Medd assaulted you with rapid kisses all over your face before you could. Unable to help but laugh, you pushed at his face playfully, squealing out giggles.

"Medd! Stop!" You squeaked out, your cheeks hurting from smiling so much, "it's too much affection!"

But Medd didn't stop in his onslaught of kisses, only paused to speak, "Never!" He exclaimed with a sweet laugh, continuing his barrage of kisses.

"Please, Meddy!" You pleaded, your stomach shook, and began to hurt from your laughter.

"Only if you admit you're perfect!" He demanded, attacking your lips with kisses rapidly.

"Okay!-" You were cut off with a kiss, "I'm-" Another, "Per-" Another kiss, "-fect!"

"Very good!" Medd hummed, softly tapping the tip of your nose with his finger.

It took a moment, but eventually your laughter died down into a fit of quiet giggles, before disappearing altogether. You were left smiling like an idiot, he made you feel so unapologetically happy.

Medd sat up suddenly, and you felt cold without his body heat, so you sat up too. Without warning, the auburn haired boy pulled you into his lap, facing you away from him. His legs wrapped around your waist, and he draped his arms around your torso while resting his chin on the top of your head.

You leaned back against him, and he had to pull away from you for a moment to slide off his lilac and mint letterman jacket. It wasn't a coat he had gotten from his highschool or anything, in fact you had no idea where he got it. You just knew it was specially made in his favorite colors with a 'M' on one side and an 'E' on the other.

Medd riffled around in the pockets of his jacket for a moment, before he produced a small hand mirror. He held the reflective device in front of you both, so you could see him and you in it. For a moment you stared at yourself, but soon tore your gaze away and looked at Medd.

The smile on his face was a calm one, with the slight undertone of his usual excitability. There was nothing but love and adoration in his brown and blue eyes. Freckles dusted his cheeks, made more noticeable by his blush.

All in all he looked adorable.

Then there was you.

Sitting up had most certainly not helped the situation with your hair, and it was now tangling down the left side of your head. Your (E/C) eyes looked dull from lack of sleep, and you seemed more pale than usual; not to mention that there was still some saliva on your cheeks from Medd's barrage of kisses.

You were basically just a mess.

"Look at yourself, (N/N), don't you see how perfect you are?" Medd hummed sweetly into your ear, wrapping his free arm around you once again.

"I don't," You replied, "I guess you'll just have to see it for me," You mused, "You see how perfect you are though, right?"

To your utter surprise, Medd shook his head, "If you aren't perfect, then there's no way that I'm perfect," he told you.

A small smile tugged at your lips with his words, and upon noticing this, a grin broke out across Medd's face. Quickly you whipped around and nuzzled your face into his chest. Another sweet chuckle left Medd----god did you love his laugh----and he softly draped his jacket over you, pulling you close to him.

"I love you, (Y/N), you're perfect," Medd crooned into your ear, kissing the top of your head.

"Not as perfect as you, my king," You hummed in return.

"I'll let you think that, my love, I'll let you think that."

A/N: Mindless fluff, I know, I know! I did seriously mean what I said at the beginning though, it wasn't an issue at first, but I'm getting sick of seeing it! Feel free to keep commenting about ships all you like, but dont reply to someone and arguing with them for THEIR comment about ships! -Daybreak