Edd )Innocent(

A/N: Ugh, school is already killing me, haha, I had to take the pacer test today(I got 77 which is pretty good for me, but man I'm STILL exhausted!) and I'm already piling up work I have to get done, I know I said updates will be slow, but they may be even slower than expected!

Request for: winterwolf2215

When it came to Edd Gold, you didn't even know where to start. He was cute, there was no way around that, neatly parted hair, soulful brown eyes. It went without saying that you were hopelessly in love with him. There was just one small, tiny, minuet, problem with this; he was extremely oblivious.

No matter what you did, he just didn't get it. You'd tried flirting, he thought you were being friendly, you'd tried dirty pick-up lines, he didn't understand.

The worst part of it all was you knew he liked you back. Matt told you himself after Edd was foolish enough to trust Matt with a secret.

At least you had enough common sense to trust your secrets to Tom. Thankfully the alcoholic valued your friendship enough to not spill secrets. He was rude enough, however, to laugh at your failed attempts at flirting.

Still, you were determined, today was the day you were going to get Edd to realize how you felt about him and what you had been saying all this time.

You were going to confess your feelings today if it was the last thing you did.

For now, though, you'd have to wait for the chubby cutie to emerge from his room. With a sigh you sank back into the couch, the small sound earning you a glance from Tom who was sitting in the arm chair across from you.

"What are you looking at you pineapple?" You groaned, personally unsure why that insult came to mind.

"Hey!" Tom huffed, "My father was a pineapple!" He defended jokingly.

You laughed lightly, smiling at your long time friend.

"Besides," Tom scoffed, "I know you're just mad because Edd doesn't understand your 'jokes'"

"Why'd you air quote jokes?" You asked.

"Because your 'jokes' are just nasty pick-up lines." He snuffed, taking a swig from his flask.

"Hey!" You called in protest, "They're not all dirty!"

Tom chuckled and hummed sarcastically. Just then a yawn sounded from the hallway as Edd shuffled into the living room in an exhausted manner.

You were left star-struck and speechless. There were no words to discribe how utterly attractive he looked right now.

His hair was sleep ruffled, not neat, but not a total mess either, and he wore a tired, lopsided grin giving him a boyish charm. His white, cola stained shirt only added to the look. Your gaze flicked down to his waist, the splash of green made by his hoodie, which was tied down there, catching your eye. You regretted this action as soon as your mind processed that he was indeed not wearing any pants, only his boxers.

You could feel your face flush all sorts of red. Tom must've seen you staring, blush and all, judging by the smirk he gave you.

"Good morning (N/N)" Edd hummed out, sitting next to you, so close you could feel his warm side pressed against yours.

"So... Sleep well last night?" The chubby brunet asked.

"Mhmm" You nodded, "I would've rather slept with you though~" You purred out.

Edd tilted his head to the side in confusion, "(N/N), you know you can always come sleep in my room if you want, Matt does it all the time" He mused.

You deadpanned, same old, innocent, Edd.

"Hey Edd, cute hoodie" You grinned.

"Thanks (Y/N)! It is my favorite!" He beamed.

"Ya, but it'd look better on my floor~"You crooned.

"Are you saying you don't like my hoodie?" He seemed hurt, if only a little offended.

"No, no!" You panicked, "It was a..." You sighed, "Nevermind Edd, cute hoodie~" You hummed.

Tom choked out a chuckle as Edd grew all the more confused. Shooting the dusty brunet male a glare you turned back to the short boy beside you.

Edd buried his face in your stomach, tightly clasping his arms around your torso with a whine.

"(N/N), I'm sleepy..." He whined, nuzzling his face against your stomach.

You smirked at his adorableness, running your hand through his fluffy hair. Edd let out an exhausted groan, pressing his head against your hand like a cat being pet.

Tom faked a gag from across the room at the affectionate scene.

"Don't like it, leave." Edd spat, lifting his head just long enough to glare at Tom and get those words out.

Tom did just that, standing and presumably shambling off to his room, leaving you and Edd alone in the quiet living room.

"You look really cute right now" You giggled out, continuing to pet the innocent boy's hair.

"Thanks (Y/N), you're cute too" He hummed blissfully.

Suddenly, Edd sat up, pulling you onto his lap as he squished you against his chest. You felt your face heat up once again at the close contact. Noticing the position and the fact that you were not only on his lap, but unintentionally straddling him as well, you smirked.

"Y'know, this position would be even better in bed~" You cooed lowly into his ear.

"Should we go cuddle in my room then?" He asked, resting his chin on top of your head.

You smiled and gave a soft sigh.

"No Edd, let's just stay here okay?" You hummed.

You felt him nod his head softly as he snuggled into you. Relaxing in his arms you let your mind wander and enjoyed the comfortable silence for awhile.

"Uhh, (N/N)?" His voice snapped you back to the present.

"Sorry, sorry! What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing," He chuckled, "You were just spacing out, you alright?"

Leaning back from the embrace your (E/C) orbs bore into his brown eyes. Innocence sparkled in his doeful eyes, a confused expression crossing his face yet again that day, to which you gave a small smile in return.

"I'm fine Edd, I was just thinking about how cute you are~" You chimed.

A noticable blush rose to his cheeks at your words. He opened his mouth to say somehing, but you beat him to it.

"And about how much I love you~"

Before he had a chance to react you crashed your lips against his in a sudden, but sweet kiss. To your relief, Edd kissed back, his lips melded against yours perfectly. To your surprise, you ended up pulling away from the kiss first.

"I love you too (Y/N)" Edd grinned, "C-can I kiss you again?" He asked.

You said nothing and pressed yours lips to his once more. As you lost yourself in the kiss Edd's mind was reeling.

He finally understood all those pick-up lines.

A/N: Hey, that was pretty long! I was really worried this was going to end up being a shorter one, but I'm honestly glad it didn't! Anyways, updates are coming as promised, again I apologize to those of you who will have to wait awhile, I am truly trying to get these done as fast as I can manage! -Daybreak