Another Confession?

Start from the beginning

"Hannah." 

"Did she do something to you and the guys?" 

"No, she just.....I'll tell you later it's a long story." He tried to cover it up with another smile, but I could read him like a book. I guess I'll just have to wait.

  We walked to the front of Nando's to wait for the rest of our crew before we left Paris. It was so beautiful here that I didn't want to leave but we had to. Liam has X-Factor, I have school. Which I couldn't care less about .

"And here come's the lovely couple!" Harry shouted when we walked out the glass doors. I felt the blood rush my cheeks and I looked away.

"What took you so long?" Louis asked us. I met Liam's eyes and there was a hint of fear in them. What the fudge?

"We uh.....got cought up."

"With...." Harry said implying something that didn't happen.

"HARRY!" I shouted even though I heard myself laughing.

"What?!"

"We....ran into Hannah?" Liam said slowly. I could see Louis' eyes grow wide. I wanted to run over and hug him even though I had no clue what exactly happened.

Louis gulped before choking out, "How is she?"

"She seems well. She wanted me to give you this." Liam handed Louis the paper with her number on it. Louis' hand wearily reached out for the small piece of paper. His eyes read over it a few times before stuffing it in his pocket.

"I'll use it later..." He turned around and headed to the car. I stood still though.

"Coming Raines?" Harry asked me.

"What's going on? I'm very confused and would like some answers." I saw Liam walk ahead to catch up with Louis.

"Why don't you ask Louis? But we can do that later c'mon." He put his arm around me and we headed to the car.

"I have a feeling Louis won't tell me....can you?" I stopped walking and looked Harry in the eyes. I wanted to read his expression. It quickly showed hurt, and pain. But it quickly vanished and was replaced my a poker face.

"Sure, but in the car." We started walking again.

   Once we were in the car, Liam was in the driver's seat, Louis was in the passenger, Zayn and Niall in the middle then me and Harry in the back. Good, now he can explain everything without anyone listening.

"Turn on the radio Li, would ya?" Niall asked. His accent is so adorable! I don't know why it's just so cute and funny! I saw Liam push a few buttons on the radio and then music started blaring through the speakers.

Last Friday night yeah we danced on table tops, and we took too many shots, think we kissed but I forgot

Last Fridat night yeah we maxed our credit cards, got kicked out of the bar, so we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night we went streaking in the park, skinny dipping in the dark-

  Louis turned the radio station before the song could finish.

For you I'd write a symphony, I'd tell the violin it's time to sink or swim

Watch him play for ya

For you I'd be running a thousand miles just to get where you are step to the beat of my heart

  Liam stopped the scan on the fifth channel that it went to because he obviously likes Justin Bieber. Weird.