(looks like the first one with the lights and trees, but the ground has stuff like the second one along with the food from the third) 

My mouth was too dry, and tears were beginning to fall from my eyes. 

"Oh fuck, I knew you would hate it" he screamed, kicking the pillow. He leaned down pulling on the blanket. "Forget I ever did this, this was so fucking stupid. Why did I think this was-" His words were stopped by my unexpected embrace. I began crying in his arms. 

This was so sweet. No one does this type of stuff for me. I can't believe he took time out of his day to plan this.

"Harry how long did it take to plan all this?" I ask him still crying in his arm. 

"After the concert yesterday, we were coming to manchester and I wanted to surprise you so I texted my mom to take out all this stuff. I'm sorry, maybe it was a good thing you didn't stay. This is so lame" He rambles on. I move my head back and look at him, his eyes continued to talk about how he planned this wonderful night but my eyes kept going towards his lips.

The way the pink plump skin moved with every british word, his shiny white teeth popping out after he pronounced certain words. I looked at his eyes and the way his pupils were dilated and were lit up with the light made me so drawn in. I leaned forward and so he mimicked my action. When we reached a certain proximity his eyes closed, the trance was broken and I realized that I had a boyfriend. 

"Harry what no, stop saying that! this looks so beautiful" I say grabbing the sheet out of his hand and straightening it out.

"Do you actually like it?" he wonders?

"Love it" I smile towards him. His usually smile comes back this time accompanied with his dimples. He threw the pillow back and sat down. I sat beside him.

"So this is what I missed all the years ago?" I smirk

"I mean it looked shittier and not as cute, and I pretty much ordered some pizza but this time I got help from my mom" He blushes. He looked like a school girl telling his crush he liked them.

"I bet it looked wonderful, even then" I smile.

"Well it was missing something very crucial last time"

"what?" my eyebrows furrowed.

"you" he whispers

I look up at him, I could genuinely see how broken he was.

"Harry I dont understand why your so hung up on me leaving?"

"don't you see how much you mean to me?" he started to get a little more aggressive. "

"Harry, I get we were best friends but-"

"FUCK NO SELENA, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU" he screams. My heart starts beating faster. "I've always loved you, that night I asked you on a date. i wanted to go out with you. I gathered up so much courage to ask you out and you just left me. On top of that you never tried to contact me, how shitty do you think that makes me feel? and then I vowed to myself that I would never fall in love with a girl again. Then here you are, back in my life." He exerts.

"Harry- I didn't know that you liked me this much? I mean you were there for all my boyfriends. Why didny you stop me?" I ask

"I mean, how would you feel if I went "hey yea so dump the guy you've been dreaming about all day for me, someone who's parents are divorced, living on minimum wage?" He exaggerates

"I WOULDA LISTENED HARRY, FOR FUCKS SAKE I LIKED YOU TOO" I yell

"wait what?"

"i had a crush on you too, but literally every hot girl in our school did. Why would you want to date me?" I look down.

"because you're beautiful, smart, kind and amazing" He places his thumb under my chin and tilts my head up.

"harry, your wonderful also. Stop thinking so lowly of yourself. You helped me so much" I smile.

"You helped me too" he looks down and holds my hands in his. He then looks up at me again. "Now we're here together why can't you be with me?".

"Harry I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend" i slowly say.

"break up with him" he quickly ejects.

"I can't do that" 

"yes you can"

"harry its not that easy and simple"

"look, we both liked each other and were separated once, I don't want to take any chances." he tries to persuade me.

"harry I don't really think this is a good idea" 

"fine" he turns his head and lays down to look up at the sky. After a couple of seconds of looking at him, i lay down beside him.

"the sky looks really nice" I break the silence.

"remember during prom, when the guy didn't show up? and you were ready and waiting for him. You literally took hours getting ready for him, and he ditches you for sandra." He reminisces. "You were so upset, you cried all night at how prom was going to be ruined" He continues to speak, then turns his head to look at me to see if I recollected the memory. 

I nodded.

"Thats how I felt, I mustered up all the pocket change I had to buy a brand new suit, i brought ur favourite perfume you liked on men. I hand made the corsage from the flowers in my garden. And then you-you just.. you just didn't even acknowledge me. I spent prom alone, you didn't even ask me to dance instead you went to brandon who's even bigger of a douche then Josh was" I didn't even realize how horrible I was to Harry.

"Harry I, I didn't know-" 

"well thats just fucking it, isn't it Selena? How all the good girls want bad boys?" he speaks. "I try so hard for you, even despite all the shit I went through watching you endlessly cry and try for other guys. I still love you" He admits getting up and I follow.

"Harry, I'm so incredibly sorry for everything. I understand now, how much you've done for me and I can't repay you for that. Nothing I can do can amount to everything." I try to reason

"go out with me, be with me, love me"

"Harry I can't, I have a boyfriend"

"AGRH- fuck justin" 

"He's been there for me, through so much i can't!" I say

"Well look what I did for you!"

"This is the best thing anyone's done for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you" the next thing I knew was his soft lips crashing on to mine with such heat and passion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY WHAT??? lols. Also I just had my graduation yesterday I'M FINALLY, OFFICIALLY DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL WOO!

I'm sorry this was so late, i thought I was on my grind but I guess not lols. 

(if you want to see my Harry Styles concert vlog go to my youtube. Maryam Ateeq)