23: love

*Selena's POV*

After the short performance, I walk backstage still hearing the loud cheers of the thousands of fans screaming just meters away. The chills of performing in front of a roaring crowd in the O2 still running through my body pumping me with more energy. I walk into the lounge area where there were couches, snack tables and a giant TV.

"That was so good!" Liam speaks from his seat on the couch. The boys were just sitting around with snacks and drinks.

"You absolutely smashed it" Zayn comes up and throws his arm around my neck. I gave them a big smile and sit down on the couch also.

"how about before we go head on the tourbus we go out for a celebration. First day on road." Louis suggests, pulling out his phone assumably calling his girlfriend.

"Yea that sounds great, I'll just go get changed back into my normal clothes and take a shower" I say getting up from my seat. Since I didn't want to wear a see through dress and smell like I've been at the gym for hours.

"yea we all should get ready. Call your partners also. It'll be a big dinner for our first night on tour" adds on Liam also pulling out his phone.

I walk towards the dressing room and pick up my clothes which were neatly resting on top of the little table. I called Justin to inform him of or new plan. Weirdly he didn't pick up, so I just sent him a quick text in case he just couldn't take calls at the moment.

Stripping down and walking inside the little shower I turn the dial to the hottest setting and just let the heat take over my body. The calm, soothing feeling of the water pulls me into a deep thought.

Why was this masked guy, who would always show up during my concert, during the same song be harry?

why harry?

I've been trying to chase down this figure since I first saw him. Running around the arena I was playing that night, looking at every corner hoping to catch him but never could. And on the night of my first tour when I met Harry for the first time after 6 years I was finally able to catch him.

I shake my head and turn the water off. Patting my wet hair with the towel I walk out of the shower area and back into the room to see two other ladies in there.

"uh.. hey!" I awkwardly speak, securing my towel.

"Oh. My. God. Its Selena Gomez. I'm a huge fan" speaks the slighly tanner, curly haired girl. I lean in for a hug.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor Calder and I too are a huge fan" Speaks the other girl, and I also give her a hug.

The stylist was looking though a bunch of stuff and pulled out random items and passed them to Eleanor and the other girl. I go grab my clothes and begin to walk into the bathroom again.

"Love, the boys are going fancy. In fact, everyones going fancy. You should wear this, you'll look amazing" One direction's stylist speaks, throwing the dress towards me.

I play around with the fabric feeling the leather and the zippers. I hold it in my hands and see how short it is but very badass. Thanking her, I bring it in the bathroom with me and try it on. Since this bathroom was more of a girls locker room then an actual bathroom I walk out the door into the styling room which was littered with clothes and clothing racks. A giant mirror spanning around the room. I walk towards one and see my figure staring back.

I really like this dress. It's not too much, but it was certainly very cool.

 It's not too much, but it was certainly very cool