One crazy son of a bitch

Jeremiah's P.O.V

Over the course of the next three days I made mental notes of everything Potter did. I knew she was no longer the sane Potter I had met two years ago, but she was still my Potter

I watched from the couch as she poured her coffee as she was unable to control her fidgeting. Early in the morning her ADHD was in such high gear she couldn't focus on a single task.

Her hand grazed the steel accenting of the drawers until she stopped at one. She had a hyper focused expression on her face as she opened the drawer. I watched as she picked up every single knife in the drawer.

"Potter?" I called out her name making her jump high in the air before wincing at the pain in her back.

Jumpy: very jumpy at sounds

I got up and walked over to her. She barley noticed my presence in the kitchen as she continued to bump into me, rather than going around.

She walked over to the sugar putting two spoonfuls of sugar into the coffee, she then went to the refrigerator to her creamer. I observed her very closely as she poured her creamer in then put another two scoops of sugar.

"Potter darlin, you already put two spoonfuls of sugar." She gave me a confused look at my comment.

"No I haven't." She says scrunching her nose up at me.

"Yes you did."

She took a sip at my insistence and quickly spat it out at the realization I was right.

"Okay so why are you watching me so closely?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Because I'm a caring boyfriend."

"Yeah that's about as believe as me being completely straight." She laughed but I found little humor in her joke.

I took a moment to respond, because if I had learned anything through the two year relationship with Potter, I had learned how you approach a serious topic with her.

Much like my psychotic brother, Potter was a free spirited gal, with a tendency to do things without thinking of the outcome. She has a habit of misunderstanding things which is a fight starter most of the time. and don't get me wrong I love that about her, because that's who I fell in love with, but it took months to learn how to work around it.

"Potter, I feel like you're becoming insane." I tell her not sure that I had chose the correct words. She gave me a devilish smile.

"I know, isn't it amazing." She couldn't keep herself still for more than ten seconds, as she began to bounce her leg. I tried to think back on what she had done earlier, and I was nearly certain she had taken her medications.

"Potter dear..." I trailed off making her dart her attention over to me. She raised an eyebrow telling me to continue.

"This outlandish behavior...you know the one that's been occurring the past few days?" I continued as she pushed her small hands on my pelvis.

Her lips drew near mine but It wasn't the time. I would not let her distract me.

"Potter stop." My voice was stern and this caused her face to fall as she looked up at me through her thick lashes. Her beady doll eyes could get anything she wanted from me and she knew it.

"I'm worried about you." I whisper holding her by the shoulders. We both knew I was in a vulnerable position, but hence her wild hair I could tell she wouldn't use it to her advantage.

"Well, stop worrying about me! I'm fine just becoming myself that's all." She pops her words jumping on her feet to place a kiss on my nose before taking her coffee and scampering down the hallway to her studio.