You tell her

"Oh darling..." I hear Jeremiah sing down the hallway in the study.

"Yes love?" I call back not bothering to get up and leave my painting. Yellow and orange paint stained my hands and was splattered throughout my body.

Jeremiah's words couldn't be heard over my music.

"Jeremiah I cannot hear you, if you want to talk to me then you'll have to come in here." I tell him as I switched brushes and dipped into some light red.

"I have to look over blueprints with someone, I was wondering if you would care to join?" He asks popping his head into the room.

I shifted my eyes over to him letting him see my bare freckled face.
"I think I'll stay here and finish my painting." I tell him which caused him to step into the studio that was lit by the sun light. He stood behind me with his hands behind his back.

"Absolutely exquisite." He conveys at the painting of the two of us.

"Not even remotely, I made your ear too detached from your jaw and my-"

"Nonsense, Potter! Don't be so hard on yourself. I think it looks marvelous." He cuts me off placing a kiss on my head before walking towards the door to leave.

"Oh I nearly forgot, my business partner and I would like for you to join us for dinner." He says as a goodbye before he vanished down the hallway. 
•*•*•*•*•
Nearly an hour or two had passed and my painting had come to an end, and I refused to stay in the apartment by myself. I looked over to the stove to read the time.

12:01

I decided to head over to Alaska's but texted in advance to make sure she hadn't ate yet.

To 1/2
Hi babes have you had lunch yet?

Almost instantly she replied making me smile.

From 1/2
Noppers But I'm starving so really hoping you're gonna come through.

I laughed at her grammar that was no doubt intentional before grabbing my keys and leaving the apartment.
•*•*•*•*•*•
I pulled into the parking garage not caring if the spot I parked in was no longer mine.

As soon as I stepped out of the car and adjusted my long coat I was bombarded by the bitch from apartment 206.

"Excuse me, but that is my parking spot. You cannot park that hunk of junk there." She spits referencing to my yellow McLaren 675LT.

"I'm not even going to comment on that." I say turning around to face the old witch. Her face quickly blanched as she realized who she was speaking to.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Valeska, you can park there it's okay."
"Glad to see we're on the same page. I'd hate to have to handle this otherwise." I tell her patting at the Glock 19.

"Oh dear that won't be necessary." With that I nodded to her and entered the building.

I impatiently pressed the button over and over, knowing it wouldn't make the elevator go any quicker.

I chucked to myself as Mrs. Valeska replayed in my head. That didn't sound half bad.

Eventually the elevator came and I hopped in and stood impatiently all the way up to the penthouse. The smell of the Chinese food was calling my name and I wasn't sure if the elevator could go any slower.

I obnoxiously beat my fist against the door until Alaska opened it.
"Calm the hell down. You're too impatient." She laughed as she opened the door for me instantly taking the food from my hands.