12

Neris was still hearing Alexander's thoughts a day later

Neris was still hearing Alexander's thoughts a day later. Apparently he couldn't make his mind go blank, and she wasn't having much luck trying to make hers unavailable to him. This wouldn't have been such a problem if they weren't hearing what the other was thinking 24/7.

That meant Neris could recieve thoughts like, holy shit those arecmassive boobs while she was sitting talking to Jack. Neris now knew  from experience how hard it is to keep a straight face while Alexander is thinking that kind of stuff directly into your head.

For example, Neris was sitting with Martha and Jack enjoying the sun and being quiet when that bloody prince began to think really hard about this one boy's lower half. Neris had kind of assumed this would pop up eventually, and it had. But the first time had been a girl and all Alexander had thought was about how attractive this maid was.

This time was a lot more graphic unfortunately. Neris didn't really need that much detail about some random palace guard's groin in her head.

Alexander, I can hear you.

C'mon, Neris. You can't let me have one interaction alone?

Unfortunately, it seems I can't. And as I am currently with your TEN YEAR OLD brother right now I suggest you keep it clean.

Hey, I wasn't thinking anything too bad. It seems you missed last night, you know that maid from before? Well it turns out she had the night off and well, my thoughts defiantly weren't clean. And what we did definitely didn't leave my sheets clean.

Oh, maybe Poseidon had mercy upon me for once.

I doubt that. None of this really screams mercy. I mean, why give you a cool mind link with an awesome prince and then not let you share every thought with them you know? My theory is that the bond isn't strong enough, yet. You said this was used for married couples, right? Well, maybe it'll build until we can send full images. Neris could only imagine the eyebrow wriggle that went along to that theory.

My people wouldn't create a bond between two people so they could share intimate images with each other.

It kind of seems like they did already.

I'm going back to Jack and Martha. At least they don't think so many dirty thoughts.

Good luck. Give 'em a few years and they'll come around.

Goodbye, Alexander.

You, know it's funny. I don't think you really can say goodbye with this thing.