"Mona, I promise it's not-"

"Save it, Justin." She shook her head and turned around, leaving a completely broken Justin Foley at the table.

She sighed as she sat down next to Jeff, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"What's up, mo?" He asked, kissing her head before returning to his lunch.

"Have you guys seen Hannah?" She was hoping clay would say yes, since he had last class with her.

Clay shamefully looked down at the table, shaking his head.

Defeated, she sighed. "I need to find her."

"Hannah?" She called walking into the last set of bathrooms in the school.

She heard a sniffle before she raced to the stall "Han!" She tapped the door "it's me, Mona."

"Go away."

Hard way it is.

Mona walked into the stall next to Hannah; standing on the toilet, grabbing the top of the wall, and bringing her foot onto the toilet paper holder. Hoisting her leg over the wall, Hannah's neck craned up; surprised that she was still here since she was just given an easy out.

"Watch you feet." She groaned, already tired of the physical movements before dropping in front of her.

Mona stood up straight, brushing off any 'dust' before looking at Hannah's tear stained face. "I saw."

Hannah scoffed "so did the rest of the school."

Mona mentally face palmed, duh. "Well, Justin's an asshole."

"I should of listened to you." Hannah wished she would of took Mona's words seriously. The Justin she hung out with and the Justin at school were two totally different people.

"To early to say 'I told you so?'" Mona smiled as Hannah let out a laugh.

"What are you doing here?"

"My friend is in a middle of a high school crisis." Mona explained "where else would I be?"

"With your other friends?"

"I'd rather be your friend." She smiled "plus, you need one."

"Hey!" Hannah gasped, standing up. "I have friends."

"Oh yeah?" Mona laughed "who?"

"W-Well" Hannah stutters "Clay!" She yells "he's my friend." Her smile turns flat "or at least I thought he was."

Mona tilted her head "What do you mean?"

She sighed "he didn't say anything in class, just shook his head and turned away."

"Don't take it to personal." Mona tried to console the girl "he's not good with human contact, of any form."

Hannah chuckled "so I see."

The girl then noticed that they were still standing in the ridiculously small stall. "Um." Mona spoke "I hate to stop the party, but can we like, get out of here?"