7. You're Undead to Me

Start from the beginning

Allison smiled showing her perfect teeth and said, "hey Elena, Bonnie. How's it going?" Elena only stared at her for a moment before she answered warily, "hey, it's good." Bonnie turned to her and glared. She was supposed to be in her Spanish and English class, but she had ditched her. "Where were you today?" She said as she eyed Stefan and Allison, "you can't let me suffer Spanish and English alone." She whined at her. Allie rolled her eyes and huffed, "but that would mean I'd have to get up early." Bonnie only shook her head and sighed at her. Allison and Bonnie then looked between each other and saw that Elena and Stefan wanted to talk alone, so Bonnie made an excuse and Allison agreed as they both hurried away.

As soon as they got around the corner Bonnie stopped and grabbed Allison's arm. "What were you doing with Stefan?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow. Allison rolled her eyes at the question knowing what Bonnie was really wondering. "Nothing's going on between me and Stefan if that's what you're wondering. He needed a ride to school and I was heading there." She explained. "So nothing's going on?" She asked again. "Nothing is, nor ever will be going on between me and Stefan besides a friendship." She said exasperatedly. "Besides I would never do that to Elena, you know that Bon." She said a little annoyed that Bonnie had to ask. 

Bonnie sighed relieved, but also mad at herself for questioning Allison. "Sorry, I just had to ask. You guys came in together and we're already in our third period, so." Allison understood why she questioned her and said, "I get it Bonnie. You're just being a good friend. I would have done the same thing too." She smiled slightly as Bonnie linked their arms together and said, "Let's go to class." "Do I have to?" Allison groaned causing Bonnie to laugh. "Yes, you do." Bonnie said dragging her to their next class.

This had to be one of the worst day's of Allison's life

This had to be one of the worst day's of Allison's life. She hadn't had the chance to do her art homework so as punishment she had to stay late after school and help do the decorations for the 'Sexy Suds' car wash. She had to spend an hour of Caroline bossing her around and had to just grit her teeth and get over it. Yep, life sucked for her right now. Caroline was at least back to her old self (although she wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.) Apparently by Bonnie's account, she's in denial about everything that Damon had done to her. Sometimes she wondered if Caroline was even in the same world as everybody else.

Allison had finally finished setting everything up for tomorrow and was driving home. She walked in and saw her father making himself a cup of tea. She only nodded to him, but he didn't even look in her direction. Allison rolled her eyes and stormed upstairs closing her door and going into her bathroom to wash the paint off of her hands. She and David hadn't been talking for the last few days since hearing about the search for Justin being called off. There was nothing really to be said, but she hoped that the search would start up again now that Damon was out of the picture.

Allie walked back down the stairs and went into the kitchen to make herself a grilled cheese sandwich. She frequently made her own food because her father wouldn't cook for her because 'apparently she was old enough to make her own food' and because she really enjoyed cooking. As she was doing this she heard her phone ding in her pocket telling her she had a text. She pulled it out and saw a text from Elena, 'How come you're hanging around with Stefan? - Elena' Allison bit her lip wondering what the best answer would be and replied, 'We're friends. Why? - Allison