Trina

Josh finally left and I seen that Leah decided to text me . Leah :Sweet msg you sent but I'm afraid cami think I'm sweeter 😉 You bounce on dick Cami licking my clit Turn your volume up 🤭 it was a video of her and Cami fucking . I screamed in frustration before tossing my phone I hate this bitch ! I thought to myself. I gathered my thoughts before I got myself together and decided to go to a bar .

-
I arrived to the bar 15 mins later I was in need of a drink . Leah will pay for the disrespectful message she sent I'm not sure how but she will , she control Camille NOT me . " Two shots of Hennessy please" I say to the handsome bartender " What's a woman like you doing in a place like this ?" He asked sitting the shots in front of me " I'm just here to drink alright ? Give me some space" I snap throwing my shots back " Hey , keep them coming " I said ready for a fun night . The bartender kept trying to talk to me and I've been ignoring him and taking two shots at a time and right now I don't know how long I've been here but the Hennessy feeling like water now . Where is the bathroom? I ask him slurring a bit " You are wasted let me help" he offered escorting me to the bathroom. Next thing I know one thing led to another and I was bent over the sinks getting fucked so good and hard " Shitttttt mmm" I moan as he groan fucking me harder and harder I was cumming everywhere . We went into a stall and he sat on the toilet " Ride me" he said and I slid down on his big dick and rode him til we came "God you are amazing" I say before getting off of him and fixing my clothes. " Can I have your number ?" He asked as I smirked and left the bathroom exiting the bar and heading home .

Cami

Leah's words cut me deeply but I just can't understand why I can't try to love someone else ? She gets to go home to her husband and I'm left alone until she's ready for me , like a stuffed animal you leave on the shelf. I want Leah so bad but I do want to see where things can go with Cindy , that's why I kept her around . Leah's inconsistency aggravates me , I've been texting her back to back since everything transpired today . I can't help but wonder what she's doing and with who ? I quickly push that out of my mind as I knock on Cindy's door . I want to make this right " Cindy !" I yell banging on the door but still got no answer . Just as I turned to leave I see Cindy " I'm sorry for everything that happened Cindy" I say as she walk past me " Don't do this baby" I say grabbing her arm as she try to unlock her door . " Get the fuck off of me ! You don't choose when I get to stop being upset Camille you did this ! We are through leave !" She yelled before snatching away and slamming her door in my face . " Cindy Please?!" I said and waiting a while to see if she would open the door " I'm sorry" I said before walking away. I decided to text Leah Thanks a lot ! For being a selfish bitch and fucking up what I had ! I got into my car and decided to just go home and sort things out . I have a lot of thinking to do .

Leah

I stepped out of the shower fairly horny , I dried my body and decided to lay back and play with my clit . I moaned out lowly playing with my clit before I took my other hand under my thigh and worked them in and out of my wet pussy I was moaning and working my body how I loved it before someone started killing my vibe by knocking on my door and Not leaving . " Fuck go away" I said before Stopping and Wrapping a towel around my body . They better have a good fucking reason to be at my damn door interrupting me ! I thought to myself before snatching my door open " WH-" I started to yell before seeing the one person I thought I wouldn't see Justin . " Hey , is this a bad time ? I was at Walmart and thought I would bring you your favorite ice cream" he said " No it's just I uh no one comes here ever so I thought you was someone randomly bothering me , come in" I say moving to the side . " You've changed nothing about this condo huh?" He said walking inside " Not really" I said blushing and noticing him look at my body in the towel . " Uh I should put some clothes on you can put the ice cream and stuff away" I said as he came very close to me I looked up at him "Justin..." I spoke lowly "Yeah baby ?.." he said releasing my towel and we immediately started kissing . Before I knew it we were in the bedroom and he was sliding into me " Mmm" I moaned as he stroked me deeply and slow " Oou baby" I moaned out as he made love to my body I felt every inch and vein in his thick member . " I missed youu" I moaned out as he groaned " I know" He sucked on my nipple pleasing my body . "Put your ass up ma" he said sliding out of me as I did as I was told he slid into me from behind stroking me deeply " Babyyyy !" I moaned out as he played with my clit " You miss this shit ma ?" He groaned out " Yessss so muchhh " I moan out cumming for him hard feeling weak I dropped my ass " We not done baby" he said kissing down my spine before laying beside me and lifting my leg as I lay on my side " fuck!" I moan out as he shove his dick in me and fuck me hard and fast " JUSTINNN" I yell but he don't let up it's like he ripping my kitty up OMG he continue pumping in and out of me " Babbbbyyyy please !" I cry out in pleasure and he continue slowly and deeply in and out of me as I cum yet again " Shittt Mmmmmm" moan as he cum inside of me I feel the warm substance. " I love you baby" he say staying inside of me . " I love you more" I say with tears in my eyes. We laid in silence before he spoke up "Aleah I missed you and even though you did me wrong I want us to work out" he said "Baby that was a mistake I will never make again , Believe me I'm sorry and I've learned" I say turning to face him. "I prayed before I came over that we could mend this baby I've missed you so much" he said pulling me into his arms this feel so amazing I haven't felt these arms around me in forever .