Chapter 7

Cole woke up and saw Danteous was awake. It was rare for him to wake up before Cole, unless he had to work. He got out of bed quietly and left the room, seeing Danteous already dressed in shorts and a shirt, coffee in hand. He gave Cole a quick kiss, "Hurry and get dressed, I want to get back before she wakes up." He told him. Mind still a little fuzzy from sleep he was confused, "Where are we going?"

"Today is our appointment to have our stitches taken out." Danteous reminded him. That had Cole fully awake and eager. He was quiet as he dressed and met Danteous at the door. Danteous was up early, thinking of everything he wanted to do today with his two submissives. His cock was hard in anticipation, making it hard to walk to the makeshift ER that was on the island. Victor really did think of everything before they got there. Danteous had done some looking and found a whole chest full of never used toys in the closet waiting for them. He wanted to use them all today but with Viviana being pregnant he wouldn't be able to. That doesn't stop him from using them on Cole though.

After the stitches were removed and they got back to the house Cole began making breakfast while Danteous went to wake Viviana up. She had gone to bed in a loose tank top and as she tossed and turned in her sleep on of her breast came out. Not able to resist Danteous latched his mouth on to her nipple. Her eyes flew open and a soft moan escaped her. He gave a harsh bite before using his tongue to soothe the pain away. He took his mouth off her nipple and smiled, "Good morning." She gave him a pout, "What about the other one?" He kissed her lips, "Maybe after breakfast. If you're good." He walked out smugly and she laid there for a second feeling frustrated. She knew he was up to something and couldn't wait to figure it out. She slid out of the bed, making sure to fix her tank top as she got up. She went out to the kitchen and saw Cole pinned to the fridge, Danteous' lips on his. Danteous had pinned his hands above his head with one of his while his other hand was cupping him through his shorts.

She bit her lip at the sight, her core throbbing with need. Danteous pulled away from him, leaving Cole breathless and hard. "Both of you sit, and eat." He ordered them with a smile. They sat down next to each other and ate quickly. "When you're done shower and get ready. After your shower I want you both kneeling on the floor waiting for me."

Cole and Viviana shared an eager look before they finished eating and bolted for the bathroom to shave and wash. Danteous took his time washing dishes knowing the two of them were going to play with each other in the shower. He knew they weren't ready when he heard the bathroom door open and shut. His steps to the room were slow, making them wait with anticipation.

When he went into the room he wanted to groan at the sight before him. His beautiful submissives. Viviana's stomach wasn't flat anymore due to their growing child. It made her even more beautiful and he didn't think it wasn't possible. He went over to his nightstand where a package arrived sent by Victor once it had been delivered to his mansion. He opened the box and took out the silver collar with diamonds in it. A tag shaped like a heart hung from it. To most it would look like one of those metal chockers that were in style right now. On the tag it said Property of Master Danteous and Master Cole.

On the other side of the tag it said Baby Girl. He walked over to her and put it around her neck, using the key to lock it around her neck. Viviana felt her eyes well up with tears of joy. She understood she couldn't have a collar with her line of work but now she could. He tilted her head up, "So beautiful."

Her smile was bright and her eyes sparkled with joy. "Pet on your hands and knees on the bed." Cole got on the bed, his cock leaking precum. Danteous grabbed a butt plug. He took the bottle of lube and lubed his finger before pushing it inside his tight hole. Cole moaned softly, gripping the sheets. Danteous replaced his finger with the plug. "This plug is special Pet. This one vibrates." He turned it on low before putting a cock ring on him. Cole closed his eyes as he felt the vibration on his prostate. It felt so good but he would rather have his Master's cock pounding into him.