2x14 - Crying Wolf

Start from the beginning

Demi unrolls the dagger from its protective cloth "Said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the originals, if there's any truth in that" Demi hands the dagger to Thea and she takes it.

"So you think it's a setup?" Thea asks.

"It could be. Girl's a weasel. Wouldn't put anything past her" Demi turns around and heads to the bar "What are you up to today, Ms. Saltzman?"

Thea get up and walks over to Demi "Well, Jensen and I were supposed to go to his family's lake house, but somehow, we both got roped into doing this historical society thing at the Lockwoods"

"Where Elinor's the guest of honor"

"Tell me you're not gonna kill her at the tea party" Thea tells her.

"No. that would be stupid" Thea gives Demi a skeptical "I want to know her endgame before I kill her, but I do think it's time Elinor and I officially met" Demi annoyingly taps Thea with the dagger.

Thea looks on at her, clearly not amused.

**********

Gilbert Lake House

Eliot and Stella pull up to the lake house in Stella's Porsche. Eliot stares up at the house and sighs. Stella looks at him with concern. "You all right?"

"I'm good. I just haven't been back here since before..."

"Oh, my god" Stella turns to fully face Eliot, slinging her arm over the back of his seat "Eliot, listen, just say the word, all right? We'll get back on that highway, we'll go anywhere else"

Eliot smiles and looks at Stella "I've always loved it here. I want it to stay that way, I was just...having a moment"

"Okay" Stella squeezes his shoulder gently and they get out of the car and go up to the house.

Eliot unlocks the front door and walks in. He looks around nostalgically and walks further into the house. Stella, right behind him, comes up on the porch and stands awkwardly at the front door. Eliot places his bags on a counter and looks over at Stella.

"You don't have to wait out there. I'm all good"

"Oh, that's great because I'm, uh...I'm stuck"

"Oh, my god. You can't get in" Eliot remembers.

"Not gonna be a very romantic weekend unless you, uh, invite me inside"

"Stella, I can't"

"What?" Stella asks.

"My parent's left this place to Jane Gilbert. She's the only one who can invite you in. I'm sorry. I – I completely forgot"

"You're kidding me, right?"

Eliot looks at her seriously for a moment, but finally cracks a smile "Stella Salvatore, I hereby invite you into this home"

"You are such a liar" Stella enters and Eliot picks her up, chuckling. Stella kisses her and wraps her legs around his waist as he carries her over to the counter he slides his left hand down the right side of her body. They continue to kiss passionately as Eliot sits Stella down on the counter. Eliot runs his hand up and down each side of her body.

**********

Lockwood Mansion

The historical society's tea party has commenced. Elinor and Carol are speaking with each other as they sip their tea. Demi enters the house and Jensen intercepts her.

"Demi, what are you doing here?"

Suddenly, Andy walks up to Jensen and Demi, notepad in hand. Demi looks over at him and smiles.