2x13 - Daddy Issues

Start from the beginning

"She said what she was doing here?"

"No. you know, Stella thinks that she's telling the truth about wanting to help me"

"Do you believe her?" Demi asks.

"No, I don't believe her for a second"

"Me neither"

"What are we gonna do?" Eliot asks.

"Kill her" Demi turns to leave.

"Demi..." Eliot warns her.

"I'm joking. Okay, I'm a little serious"

"Demi!"

"I'm not gonna hurt her, Eliot. I'm the good girl now, remember?" Demi tells him, sarcastically.

"What does that mean?"

"I'm gonna have a civil conversation with your mother" Demi tells him before walking away.

"Wait, I'm coming with you!" He follows her out the door.

**********

Lockwood Mansion

Taylor is on the computer in her dad's office when she sees Stella is in the room. She tries to leave, but Stella stops her. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want to talk"

"Then why did you break in?" Taylor asks.

"Would you have let me in otherwise?"

Carol Lockwood comes down the stairs and gets ready to leave. "Taylor?" Taylor tries to run, but Stella stops her and pushes her against the wall, her vampire-face out.

"Shh. Not a word"

"Taylor? I'm leaving for the memorial" Carol leaves.

Stella releases Taylor. "Maybe we're getting off on the wrong foot, here"

"What happened to Mason?" Taylor asks.

"Taylor, there's a lot for us to talk about" Taylor tries to leave but Stella grabs her "I wouldn't do that. Without a full moon, you're no match for me"

**********

Mystic Grill

Jane turns her head and sees Demi and Eliot arrive.

"We just need answers. Please don't do anything stupid" Eliot tells Demi.

"Yeah, but stupid is so much more fun"

"Demi, I mean it. All I'm asking is you try to keep it together. Be the better woman"

"Okay then" they join Jane. "Jane, buddy, how have you been?"

"I've been alright, Demi. It's good to see you"

**********

Jane is lighting a candle for the victims and Demi joins her.

"So, Jane. Rumor has it that you know a lot, and won't say anything"

"How do I know you can be trusted, Demi? Originals can compel vampires. And, according to Stella, that's why Kasper's still in the tomb, because an original has compelled him to stay there" Jane tells her.

"Only because all of the vervain had left his system. Stella and I, on the other hand, are chock full" Demi explains.

"You guys are drinking vervain?" Jane asks, shocked.

"It's an acquired taste. I don't see that magic little ring on your stitched finger, so if you know something about Colette, you better start talking, or I will kill you in your sleep" Demi threatens her.