"I'm stressing." My loud voice blurts through the what seemed to be empty apartment. I aggressively stabbed at the sweet and sour chicken with the slightly bent fork.

"What could the care free Potter, possibly be stressing over?" She questions with her quirky laugh that I loved so much.

"Jeremiah, he invited me to some dinner with his business partner, I didn't even know he did business." I exclaimed letting my head fall into my palm.

"If he has invited you then it must be important to him." She tries to assure me as she rubbed my arm.

"That's the thing Lask. It's obviously important and have you met me. I don't know if you knew but I'm shit at first impressions." I retort with a deep groan after.

"Well that's why we love you." Her comment earns her a blank, opened mouth glare.

After a long pause I spoke again.
"Who the hell is this business partner anyways? I mean I thought we were his business partners. Are we not enough for him?"

"Potter I think you're overthinking this." Lask tries to calm me down but it only adds fuel to the fire.

"No lask, as soon as I find out who this 'business partner' is I'm personally going to pistol whip him and then slit his throat." I growl receiving a wide eyed look from Alaska.

"Ha!" I hear from the kitchen making me turn in my chair to see Jerome.
"If that's what you're gonna do, then maybe I could provide ya with a name." He adds stalking over to the table to join us. I didn't say anything as I expected him to tell me. Instead he just dug through the bag.

"Yuck! Broccoli and beef." He turned his nose up at the spare dish in the bag, which only made my blood boil as he was making me wait.

"Well who the fuck is he?!?!" I yell making the ginger jump.

"Not so harsh Potter." He says grabbing at his chest. He only got a death glare.

"His name is Ra's al Ghul...something about being the demon of a head." He finishes with a mouth full of food.

"Head of the demon?" I quizzed at the scattered name he had given me.

"Well if you knew who he was why would you ask? Huh?" I could only shake my head at his idiocy.
•*•*•*•*•
"What are you wearing?" Alaska asked as she plopped down on my bed that hadn't been used in ages.

"I'm going to wear my Dr. Martens." I say to my twin as I held them up from the clutter of my closet.

"Oh no ma'am you're not." She replied firmly.

"Yes I am Alaska and you can't do anything about it!" I retort flipping her off.

"Fine, do as you please." She says raising her hands in defense. I ended up wearing a cropped multi color sweater with black high waisted jeans. I held the jeans up with a basic black Gucci belt, and wore my martens on my small feet.

"Alaska, Jerome I'd like y'all to come with me."

"Shouldn't Jeremiah invite us?" She asks which caused Jerome and I both to roll our eyes.

"We're a team. You don't get to add someone without consulting with the rest of the team." I tell her which is followed by a "you tell her." From Jerome.
•*•*•*•*•
I walked up the steps that lead to the place Jeremiah had given me directions to. Alaska and Jerome followed close behind me as Jerome and I both walked guns in hand.

We walked in earning dirty looks which we just let pass over us. Alaska's uncomfortable tension was noticed by both Jerome and I, so we both knew this couldn't be good.

"You must be lost shorty." A stocky man said in a gruff voice.

"Actually I don't think I am. I'm expected by Jeremiah Valeska." I tell him getting frustrated.

"What are you his bitch?" He grinned making Alaska and Jerome gasp. They both knew this wasn't taking a good turn.

"No actually, I'm his girlfriend." My words come through gritted teeth.

"You?" He laughed
"Well Mr. Valeska definitely has poor taste in women."

I pulled the hammer back on my gun and pulled him to my height by the tie. I pressed the gun into his extra skin that clung to his neck.

"Which way is he?" I asked beginning to get trigger happy. He wouldn't budge which made me pull the trigger, covering the wall behind him in blood.

"Are you insane?" Another henchmen asked as he wiped blood from his face.

"Anyone else want to fuck with me?" I asked waving the gun around mindlessly.

"No ma'am."

"Well then tell me where he is."
A guy with blonde hair and olive skin pointed us down a hallway where a door was slightly ajar.

"Well damn, you know how to get your way don't ya?" Jerome asked with a cackle.

We neared the door and I pointed my gun further out in front of me as I walked through.

"Woah calm down killer." Jeremiah laughed but quickly cut himself off when he saw Alaska and Jerome...