Ch 27. The Painted Walls

That locket around your neck Ink gave to you must mean a huge offering to you. Error looked slowly down at the golden locket around his neck, shining perfectly in the dim light on the Anti-Void. Are you ready to see what you mean to him? Error nodded, as quietly as he could. Come here. The white wisp flew over to the invisible white wall and turned back to Error, waiting patiently, watching him with white, round, glowing eyes. He walked over to it, that scary beaming sound the void made when he moved. Get the locket and touch it to the wall. Error obeyed, and, with another beaming noise, but a brighter one, the wall started shining with colors when the locket tapped it gently. "Oh my gods, what is this?" He asked. Ink's love. "What?!" Error turned around and saw the most amazing picture he thought he would ever find in a place like this. A huge, beautiful sun glowed as bright as the starry night Error saw when he was freed from the void. A painting of grass and pools made of clear water gleamed under him and the wisp. Forests of forests shone on the walls. "Wow," Error said, clutching the locket tighter. "I thought everything he painted came to life..." This is the Anti-Void. Only beings created to learn a lesson here can use magic. Ink could only use half of his. "I... I didn't know he wanted me to be happy..." Error sighed. "I need to tell him I'm sorry." Your wish. Your dream. One more thing. Follow me. It floated higher and forward and kept going forward until Error could feel soul power, unlike he did with this wisp. "What's that?" Error asked, but the wisp was gone. "Wait! What? Hello?" "Hi," a little voice called, and Error turned back around, the other direction, facing the sun, and what he saw made him gasp with all the air he had breathed in. "I came to see what the colors were," the being said, "it's been so lonely and empty out here." Error could not talk, for the being looked like him... and Ink mixed together.