Ch 10. Collasped Robotics

"Error... Um..." "Did you actually make all of these, shorty?" Error pulled open the closet and peered through everything. "CAN YOU GET OUT OF THERE, ERROR?" "Ooo I like this one," he said, taking out a black shirt with blue spirals. "Get I have it?" "JUST GET OUT!" "Okay, jeesh." He stepped out and slowly closed the door. Ink's feelings lurched. He didn't want Error going through his stuff, but he really didn't want him to leave either. He wanted to know where the other Star Sanses were. "Did you defeat the monster?" He asked Error, studying his glitches. "Nope, but I stunned it, they're taking care of it." "Are you sure?" "Yep," he replied, leaning on the wall. "Error...?" "Huh?" He turned his gaze toward Ink. "Why are you such a bad monster?" Error rolled his eyes suprisingly and answered: "It's just how I was programed, shorty." "I'm not short! You were probably programed to be mean to just me!" Ink shouted, crossing his arms. He had opened his eyes and his whole room was still clean as he looked around. "Just a second, I'm checking on something, be right back, s. H. O. R. T-" "ERROR!"

"It's everywhere!" Blueberry whaled, swinging punches in all directions. "Where's Frisk?" Dream yelled, jumping toward the monster and slashing with his wand. Screeeeeeeech! "Stop doing that, you robot mess!" Blueberry got an attack in and the creature slapped him with its long tail. Frisk might have gone to warn Error and Ink, but Blueberry had no idea for sure. Then that's when it happened. The robot started to spit black tar out of its mouth and Dream raced down beside Blueberry. "What's happening to it?" He asked. "I don't know," Blueberry said, edging closer to its face. Suddenly, it screeched again and the black substance oosed out of its robotic body. "DREAM, GET BACK!"

Owls and crickets chirped as Frisk went. She was going as fast as she could through the timelines and AU's. If they were going to do this, they would need Ink. The door opened wide when she landed on the porch in the sky. "Ink?" Peeking around the place, she looked at the stairs. "Error?" "Hey, wait wait, aren't you supposed to be killing that thing?" Error asked, stepping down. "We need Ink!" Frisk gasped, running past him upstairs. "INK!" The skeleton's head shot up and his eyes blinked open. "We're under attack, aren't we? I feel it," he said, getting out of the bed. "We're getting that monster." Error watched them leave down the stairs and shook his head. Should he help the robot or the Stars? Or should he destroy both of them...?

With a groan, Fell started back inside and got out a chocolate bar. Edge was still watching outside when he sat down on the couch and looked over his shoulder out the window. The creature was almost gone, but there was a slight roar in the distance as Fell shrugged. Nothing in UnderFell had changed, but he guessed everyone in EpicTale was dead. But otherwise, who had done this? Had it been Undertale Gaster again, or just another one of Error's dumb plans? Gripping the bar of chocolate, Fell thought. Are Blue and Frisk okay...?

Shuddering, Ink gripped Broomie harder, staring up at the robot again. "Ink!" Dream's voice was around somewhere, but it was too faint to know where it had come from. Frisk nodded foward to give him a chance to look and the robotic tail swung and they leaped over it. With a nudge, Frisk pointed to the tar like substance draining onto the ground. What was that stuff? With an exchange of confused glances, they ran over to help Dream and Blueberry, who were huffing and breahting heavily. "We... Have.. To... Kill... IT!" Blueberry yelled, throwing himself up again after being attacked by it. Ink threw all the paint he could at it, and the others tried to help, but no matter how hard they tried, the goo seemed to swallow their attacks. Then, it grabbed Ink in its mouth and hit him against the surface of EpicTale. He struggled in pain, trying to reach a bottle of red paint in his gear, but the creature's teeth were too huge. Was he going to die...? Just then, Error appeared through a portal and kicked the robot's head with a massive BOOM!

Ink was knocked out once again, and there the voice was once more. "Ink... Keep trying..."