Introduction

Hey, before we begin, and it's been so long since I edited this book, I WANNA SAY THAT THE COVER ART DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. I WAS A DUMB KID A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND DIDN'T GIVE CREDIT AND I'M SO SORRY. I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE FRICKING PICTURE AGAIN! If anyone finds that same picture that's on the cover of this book, PLEASE msg me in my profile's conversations thx! let me know if u can't send links or somethin'

 I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE FRICKING PICTURE AGAIN! If anyone finds that same picture that's on the cover of this book, PLEASE msg me in my profile's conversations thx! let me know if u can't send links or somethin'

Hello, before we begin this fic, I wanted to tell everyone to have a great time reading and I apologize to high heavens if I am a bad writer. I am Sapphire, call me Sapph the Dragoness. Thank you! ❤

In the fanfiction, Error realizes that all he needs is a little comfort. The story starts where every story starts, where the writer chooses. I chose to begin where we left off, in the Anti-Void. Error was alone as usual. No friends, no food, no life. ( lol ) No nothing.

The characters in this we are just going to meet, so be prepared. They are not like any other fanfiction, with the skeletons getting drunk and stuff, for example, Ink's his sweet self, no crazy WEIRD Error and just cute ol' Blueberry, haha.

ALMOST ALL THESE CHARACTERS WERE INSPIRED ALL BY THE GREAT TOBY FOX, BUT I'M SURE YOU ALL KNEW THAT ALLREADY.

I hope you enjoy so much and that I don't waste your time! :P

New parts every time I can get online lol!