Ch.2

'Levi says Eren is an idiot, but he also says he's his idiot titan boyfriend.'

*****the next day*****

Eren got up and got ready for work. Today he had to deal with Jean. He got up lazily and groaned.

"What is it now?" Mikasa stood at his door with her hands on her hips.

"Nothing. Now get out!" Eren said shutting his door in her face. Eren then went over and got out his work clothes.

Once he was done getting dressed he walked out and ate something quick. He got his name tag and walked out and got into his car.

Once Eren got to his work he saw Jean.

'Keep walking... Don't make eye contact or-'

He then ran into something, or more like, someone.

"Watch it! Dammit!!" Eren heard Jean yell. Eren looked up at him.

"Shut up." Eren said walking away from Jean.

"What?!" Jean yelled. Jean ran over to Eren and pulled him by his collar.

"Bug off asshole!" Eren yelled, kicking Jean in the stomach. Jean dropped Eren and clutched his stomach.

"B-brat!" Jean yelled. And out of no where Jean punched Eren in the face.

"Horse face!" Eren said punching Jean back in the face.

"Guys!! Hey! STOP!" Hange yells stopping the two of them. Eren slowly let go of Jean and gave him a 'I'm going to kill you someday' glare. And Jean shot him back one.

Eren went to the bathroom to clean up. He noticed his nose was bleeding and had a bruise where his eye was.

'Looks like I'm gonna have a black eye..'

Eren thought grabbing a napkin to clean up his bloody nose.

Once he was done he went to put his apron on. While doing that he saw Jean helping Marco with something.

******************

Levi woke up later than usual. He looked at his clock.

'10:47 a.m'

He got up and stretched. Today he felt this erg to go see Eren. But he ignored it and made some breakfast. He sat at his table with a bowl of cereal and some tea.

**********

Eren was standing around in front of the cash register, bored then ever. He then had this sudden erg to see Levi this after noon once he got off work and into regular clothes. He checked his watch.

'11:30'

In 40 more min he would get his launch break. He sighed and rested his arm on the counter, along with his head.

"Hey! How's it going?" Eren looks up to see Marco.

"Fine I guess. Just a little tired." He replies yawning afterwords. Marco smiled and patted him on the back before leaving.

"Good luck." He smiled and went back to his spot. Someone came in so he got up and got ready for the person to order. Once they ordered Eren was back being his boring self.

"You don't look too good Eren.. Are you feeling okay?" Hange mysteriously comes out of no where.

"Ya. I-I'm fine." Eren quietly said. Hange just stood there not believing any word I say.

"I'll do this once. You can have the rest of the day off. But next Friday-Sunday come right after school. Okay?" She said. Eren nodded and went in the back. He took off his apron and got his stuff.

He got into his car and drove off to his house. Once he got home he went in to find Mikasa and Armin in the middle of watching what looked like a horror movie.

"Hey..." He said walking past them.

"You got off early?" Armin asked raising his head to look at Eren.

"Ya. Well I'm gonna go lay down." Eren said dragging himself to his room.

"WAIT!! I heard there's a party tonight. Wanna come?!" He pleaded. Eren just kept walking.

"I.... I don't know Armin.." He shrugged and closed the door behind him. Eren flopped onto his bed, closing his eyes falling into a deep sleep.

"Eren! Hey, Eren!!" Mikasa yells. Eren gets up and notices he's in some forest. All of a sudden there's dead people all around them.

"Wha... What's going on?!" Eren says. Armin and Mikasa stare looking terrified. Mikasa then slowly walks up to Eren and punches him in the stomach. He falls over out of breath.

"Oi, Jeager. Get up!" I look up to see Levi. And it makes Eren scared even more.

"What? Is it.... My face?" Levi suddenly laughs like a mad man and tears his skin off from his face, but lastly, he snaps his own neck and falls over.

"NOOO!!! Heichou!!" Eren flies up on his bed. He looks around to see Armin and Mikasa staring in fear.

'It was... just a... dream?....' Eren thought. He wiped his eyes along with his face, noticing he had been sweating.

"E-Eren? Is everything okay?" Mikasa says going up to Eren. He just nods, thinking of his nightmare.

'Why would I dream about Levi?' He thought more. Armin then came over.

"Why did you yell that? Heichou?" He questioned. He just shrugged. He then checked the time.

'3:56'

The party was at 5:00. Mikasa got up and handed him a glass of water and told him to drink some if it and calm down a little.

Eren put the glass down and hugged his knees.

What were these feelings.....?