"How'd you two wake me up?" Miseo asked, finally turning around to meet the two siblings who were just watching her.

"I-I don't know.." Jeongin replied hesitantly, still confused to who she is. Miseo whipped back around to face the sound asleep boys with a frown.

"What's your name?" Paris asked, approaching Miseo slowly again, her eyes glowing with curiosity.

"I'm...I'm Miseo..." She replied lowering her gaze, feeling saddened that her friends didn't wake up like her.

"Miseo? Ooh that's a pretty name!" The young girl complimented with a smile plastered on her face, as she hugged the teddy bear in her hands to her chest.

"Thanks..." Miseo mumbled, still slightly frowning. After a long silence of just thinking, Miseo lifted her gaze again.

"C'mon guys wake up..." She mumbled, starting to shake Donghyuck's shoulders. Slowly, Donghyuck opened his eyes, fluttering his eyelashes while furrowing his eyebrows.

"He's awake?" Jeongin questioned, flinching as he stood back on his feet.

"Donghyuck!" Miseo exclaimed, pulling the boy into an embrace. Donghyuck was still confused as fuck, but hearing her voice, the memories started to back to him.

"Miseo?" He questioned as he pulled away from the hug to look at Miseo with surprised eyes. "What?– But, how are we awake?"

"I don't know!" Miseo chuckled as she stared at Donghyuck with bright smile. She was happy he was awake.

"Do we wake the others?" He questioned turning his head to look at the other members still sound asleep. Miseo nodded and they both immediately started waking the others, the last one being Renjun, the last to the right.

Miseo quickly ran to his side, shaking his shoulders to wake him up. After a few seconds of him staying silent, her eyebrows furrowed as she felt her heart sink.

Without thinking she slapped him across the face, and to her surprise, his eyes shot open as he sat up on the bed and breathed heavily. He looked over at Miseo with his eyebrows knitted.

"Miseo?" He questioned while breathing heavily. She pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. "Why're you acting like we haven't seen each other for a long time? Didn't you see me in your dreams?"

"Yeah...I did..." She mumbled hesitantly, but Renjun ignored the suspicious tone of her voice.

"Why did we wake up?" They heard Mark question as He stood behind them, rubbing his temples from the headache he must be having.

"I don't know," Jaemin replied. "but who are you two?" He asked referring to Jeongin and Paris.

"Oh, uh, guys this is Jeongin and his sister Paris, they're the ones that kind of woke me up." Miseo explained, pulling away from the hug, and walking towards the two siblings.

"Yeah, but, why do we have to wake up? Why can't we just stay in our dreams?" Jisung whined, as he rubbed his eyes from the tiredness. Suddenly Chenle gasped remembering something, catching everyone's attention.

"Guys, we woke up!" Chenle stated the obvious making everyone look at him with a confused expression. "Which means something has changed! What if they accept us now?!" He exclaimed, not wasting any time, and running out of the room.

"No–" Jeongin tried to tell him something, but the boy already had left the room.

"Chenle!" Jaemin yelled before everyone started running after him. But, before Miseo could run with the others, someone pulled her wrist, making her turn around and get pulled into an embrace. She looked up to see Jeno.

"It's good to hug you again. The real you." He whispered as he rested his head on her shoulder, while closing his eyes.

"Do you think Chenle's right? About the world, that it's changed?" Miseo asked, hugging his waist. "How long as it even been since we put ourselves to sleep?"

Before Jeno could reply, they heard Chenle's yells echoing through the hallway. They quickly released each other's grip and ran towards where his voice came from.

Jeongin and Paris ran behind them, and when they made it to the others, both Miseo and Jeno bent down and gripped their knees from exhaustion.

"Chenle, what happened–" Jeno shut up immediately when he saw what was in front of them. Outside the front doors of this asylum was the rest of the city at it's worst.

"Oh my god." Jaemin mumbled as they all stared at the once bright and light up city that is now halfway burned down and deserted.

It looked like another world war had happened, and everyone seemed to have lost. It was hard to tell if there were even any survivors at all. When Jeongin and Paris caught up, Jeongin tried to explain everything.

"This was what I was trying to tell you." Jeongin explained, trying to regain his normal breathing. Everyone was in complete shock right now.

"What exactly happened while we were asleep?" Mark asked, looking over at Jeongin, and Jeongin gulped looking at everyone apologetically.

"Come to our shelter, we'll explain it to you there."