Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy

Start from the beginning

"NaLu cannon. I repeat NaLu is cannon," Mira said like a robot. My friends giggled at her obsession. "NATSU!" Erza screamed suddenly.

The whole cafeteria became quiet. Natsu walked slowly to our table. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, GO BACK DOING YOUR OWN THINGS!" Erza said to the crowd. They went back to chatting.

"What's up, Erza?" Natsu said, giving off a casual vibe. "Treat Lucy as a princess, because otherwise..." Erza said. Natsu tipped towards me. "Please make her go away," he whispered.

Then I stared at Erza, my eyes in a playful glare. "I'm a queen."

Natsu clicked his tongue, pointing at me. "Treat me like a king then."

Three seconds later we both burst out laughing.

"That was so cliché," I said through my laughs.

"Oh god, is this what girls always say?"

Erza smacked his head. "Shut up, dragon boy."

We snickered when Natsu's face turned red. He gave me a dirty glance, scowling.

Soon he waved goodbye and went back to his friends.

I was eating lunch when someone ticked on my shoulder. It was a boy with black hair and brown eyes. Suddenly he went to confess his feelings for me.

"Hey Lucy. Let just make this short. I like you, so if you're single would you please date me?" he asked. But he said it very loud, so I heard a lot of 'ooooohh.'

Have to give it to him, he has guts. Even guys have problems confessing feelings. But I don't even know him... I've never seen him.

The people became quiet when they felt a dark aura.

I didn't even have to guess, only one person has that aura when he was angry. The boy turned around and shrieked. Natsu was staring darkly at him and he moved closer.

"Sorry, but she ain't gonna date you," he spat in his face.

Not gonna lie either, this boy is cute as hell. "But you ain't her boyfriend so Lucy has the right to decide."

"Did he seriously just go against Natsu?"

"He surely has a dead wish."

"We'll remember you."

The boy looked confused, I think he was new. Natsu grabbed his shirt, "Look, I don't know who you are, but I don't care. Get away from Lucy," he threatened.

I pushed Natsu off of him, slapping his hands away.

The boy took the chance to ran away. "Natsu," I called him out, but he didn't listen. I called again, no answer. I grabbed his arm, now he was looking at me. "Why so possessive?" I asked.

"Because you're mine. I won't share you with anyone," he whispered.

My face became red and I looked away.

He chuckled and dragged me suddenly to the middle of the crowd. He kissed me in front of everyone. I kissed him back, not caring about the people. When we broke the kiss, Natsu turned to them with a cold stare.

"Listen, Lucy is my girlfriend. So don't you dare hit her up," he said. I thought he didn't want to say it, but I'm glad.

The crowd looked dumbfounded and left. Natsu showed me a gentle smile. "So, what do you want to do, Luce?" he asked. "We have school," I pointed out. "Also, don't be so possessive. I'm not an object."

He tilted his head, frowning. "I know, I just don't want you to get feelings for others."

"As of now, I won't," I assured, grinning. "We still have school," I said when he dragged me towards the door.