"Freya, I really didn't mean to pry. I didn't realize how much..." Fred whispered.

Freya looked up at him and smiled, as if she hadn't just confessed her soul to us, "don't worry about it Freddie. I'm going to get to bed alright?"

"Was there a funeral?" I hit my forehead as Fred blurted out another question, why couldn't he just shut up?! Freya froze as she stood up, I could hit Fred for being a arse.

Freya nodded, her voice seemed to be gone, "good night you two."

"Did you really just do that?!" I practically yelled at Fred as soon as Freya's door shut.

"I didn't realize what would happen! I was just curious! We're still here and who knows how long it'll be until we head back home, I personally would like to know a little about the person I'm staying with! Especially if the person is someone my brother fancies," Fred stated defensively. I felt my face heat up slightly as he said the last part.

"I was curious for the full story also but you don't hear me blurting out questions and ruining dinner! She didn't even get to finish her whole meal because of you and your big mouth," I scolded, I pretended that last comment never happened.

"I didn't mean it," Fred whispered.

"You better think of a way to make this up to her," I scowled as I got up from the table. Gently tapping on her door, I heard a small voice before entering. Freya sat on the floor with her back against her bed, gently plucking the strings of her violin.

"Fey?"

She looked up at me and gave a sad smile, "I do suppose I've been hiding a lot of things huh?"

I closed the door behind me, leaning against the wood and shrugged, "not a lot..." Freya chuckled, "we just want to know more about you."

"Is there a point?" I raised an eyebrow, "you're going to have to leave eventually I mean..."

I frowned, seeming that was uncharacteristic of her, "While that's a fair point, Fey. That doesn't mean we can't become friends," she gave a small nod. "I don't know about my brother, but I wanted to keep up a relationship with you even after we left."

A blush crept Freya's face as she averted her gaze, I sighed slightly opening the door behind me.

"I'll leave your plate in the microwave for you if you want more tonight."

*Freya's POV*

"Don't worry Freya, we'll be there at seven."

I smiled at my mother as she kissed me goodbye, my older brother Robert hugged me and my father patted me on the head, "please be there on time! I have my first solo tonight." I grinned at them before they closed the door behind them, tonight was my big Spring performance and I was a soloist! I was so happy, my parents had promised to get me something special and surprise me at the show with it. I was so excited, when Robert won his first quidditch game they had bought him his very own broom and I got his old one—which flew wonderfully.

I had put on my favorite dark blue dress with black flats and curled my hair and applied my simple amount of makeup, I was dolled up and ready to go so I apparated a block away from the music hall and quickly found Tyler.

"You're going to nail that solo," he greeted me as he squeezed me tightly.

I grinned, "thank you Ty."

We walked into the hall and tuned our instruments, it was fifteen 'til seven and I just kept jumping up and down with excitement. Time came and we had to set up on the stage, I took my spot in the dead front and I grinned at Lisa as the curtain rose.