Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

All I have to do it pull it just slightly to the side and he'll be free, and without giving it much thought I've done it in record timing. My greediness showing through almost shamefully, but I'm too heated and desperate to care. He groans in his sleep, and I can't help but wonder if maybe he's dreaming this is happening. I scoot closer to his legs and from the side of him I can see the head of his cock glistening through the light of the covers. It's becoming so hot under here I can't hardly take it, my mouth watering at the thought of having him inside it.

I dart my tongue out and lick the tip, I moan at the sweet salty taste of him, god he tastes divine, I wrap my lips around him, sheathing my teeth behind them and slowly work him deeper into my mouth. "Fanculo," he hisses softly. It excites me even more, my own hand traveling to my pussy and rubbing circles around myself through my panties. His palm reaches the back of my head, and I stop, my heart ricocheting around my chest,

"That feels so fucking good, Mia don't stop." He's awake now, and lightly pushing my head further down onto him. I continue suctioning my mouth out hollowly, sliding up and down, in and out, "Yes." He whispers. His fingers twitching in my hair, tugging gently and I moan again.

"Merda, I'm going to cum so quick baby." His deep husky morning accent has me working my sensitive core quicker, more frantically. My own impending release coming rapidly. I'm a moaning mess when he pulls the cover back, my mouth taking him deeper, his hips thrusting up just in time to my wild tempo. I lose it when I look into his dark hooded eyes watching me, his cock swelling and twitching inside my mouth before he releases inside me, my fingers slowly circling around my own twitchy nub.

He pulls my body slowly up his front and kisses me, "Best wake up call ever." He whispers against my lips. "Your turn." He says as he swiftly flips me around, a giggly yelp erupting from my mouth. "Shh, bellissima." He says, "Wouldn't want to wake my parents, now would we?" He winks.

I'm so caught up in this man I had completely forgotten about his parents, my moans weren't exactly quiet. I guess he can see the panic in my eyes because he answers my unspoken fears. "It's okay, baby. Just be quiet, can you do that for me?" He says as he slides down my body and pulls my panties down my thighs, past my ankles and tosses them. I nod my head sheepishly.

He spreads me apart and crawls between my legs, "So wet already, baby. I can't wait to have a taste." He nips at my inner thighs. His curtains do nothing to stop the morning sun from shining in and I'm embarrassed as he observes me so closely. My face turning a deep shade of crimson I'm sure doesn't look good on me. "Così Bella." He faintly whispers.

He slides his palms along my thighs opening me more, spreading my lips apart, before blowing on my wet opening. My brows drawing together as I relax back a little, "ready baby?" He asks, but doesn't give me enough time to answer as his warm tongue darts out to lick my pulsing clit. "Mmm." He says around me, the vibrations only making it feel all the better.

Oh my god, this feels so damn good. He feels so damn good. My legs start to tremble as he works my clit inside his mouth, flicking his tongue over it repeatedly, coming up every so often to push his tongue inside me over and over again. My head is thrown back against the pillow, my back arched and I'm trying so hard not to scream.

So hard to keep quiet. If I let him continue his relentless work I won't be able to anymore. My fingers tug his thick, dark hair, tugging and pushing him deeper onto me. "Please, Dantè. Please." I beg, my voice throaty and barely audible.

"Please what, baby?" He whispers, "Tell me what you want, Mia."

"You, oh god please, you." I'm desperate, to fucking desperate to care. 

He chuckles, "Me where, bellissima?"

I start to violently pull him towards me, I need more. I need him inside, I need to orgasm around him. "Inside, now." It's more of a command but he doesn't seem to mind.

He grins, "Yes, ma'am." His boxers are down and off in nanoseconds, and I'm so relieved he's as hasty as I am to get inside my swollen, warmth. He slides in effortlessly, as if we're fit for one another, I'm so wet and ready for him there's hardly any resistance.

"Oh Merda, so fucking tight" He whispers. "Like a glove, baby." My moaning his getting louder and there isn't much I can do to stop it, Dantè dips to meet my lips kissing me hard and possessively, swallowing the brunt of my noises.

He thrusts over and over into me, an almost punishing speed, set to flip my world upside down and it's working. I'm climbing closer and closer, quicker and quicker, "oh God, yes." I hiss

He grunts, his face screwed up almost painfully, his cock swelling and pulsing inside me, he's close too. "You almost there baby?" He asks. I whimper my answer.

Speeding up his pounding, his beautiful face breaking out into a sweat, "Fuck, I love this. Ti amo tanto, Mia." He says as we both come apart in a mind numbing orgasm, his hot spurts causing tingle after tingle to erupt inside my entire body. He pumps slowly, bringing each of us down from the high.

Wait, did he just say what I think he just said?