Chapter 15 : Here It Comes...

Start from the beginning

" Ryewook-ah what is it ?You look terrified ? " Donghae said

" Ah, annia. eobso " Wookie laughed nervously 

" Why are you holding Siwon's and Rasha's door knob ? "

 " N-nothing " he laughed nervously again 

" Yes, there's something.. Are they ? Oh my !! " Donghae pushed Wook, opened the door and saw them . Only inches separate them

BACK TO RASHA POV :

"What are you doing ? O.O " Donghae almost yelled 

" Noth" Siwon cut me off

" What do you think we are doing ? " He looked at Hae playfully

"Are you.. Are you gonna kiss ? " Donghae said disbelievingly .

Swion nodded " Yes we are and you interrupt us so would you kindly get out and leave us ALONE " 

" Y-yeah, of course. Sorry " Donghae said and closed the door 

     Siwon smiled at me sweetly and a smile escaped from my lips , too . Oh wait ,I shouldn't smile. He will think that I want him to kiss me .It's not like I don't want it . I do, badly ,but .. but.. I don't know .

     Siwon titled his head a little so our noses don't touch while closing the remaining space . He closed his eyes and I did ,too .I almost can feel his lips touching mine. His hot breathes brushed my skin gently sending me shivers ... Eventually , he kissed me on my cheek near my lips ! 

     I opened my eyes and he was smiling more like suppressing his laugh >< I looked at him confused and angry. Why did he make me think that he we were gonna kiss and end it up with only a kiss on cheeks ? Ahh I'm so embarrassed right now ><

" Y-yeah ! you babo " That was only what I could say to him.

     I'm so embarrassed and frustrated cause he didn't kiss me.. What ? what am I saying ? I'm angry cause Siwon didn't do it ? Ahhhh Siwon is driving me crazy .

     I released myself from him and rushed to the door, but Siwon held me before I reach the door and fixed me to the wall blocking my way with his hands .

     His body was pressed against mine and I knew he wanted to kiss me, but maybe because of Donghae coming in, he didn't . 

     I loosened up and stopped resisting. Siwon also loosened his grip on my wrists . He placed his left hand on my waist while the other ran down my cheek to my chin and lifted it up .

     Our eyes met and our hearts were beating so fast. Again, Siwon leaned down a little and his breathes ran over my skin .

" I'm sorry. I don't want to take your first kiss like that . Not yet "

     Not yet? What is he talking about ? Are there more from these situations ? Oh my. Does it mean that Siwon doesn't love me ? And that's why he wouldn't take my first kiss? Is he waiting to love me ? But you can't wait to love someone . you either love him or not . Maybe he was startled by Wooki and Hae, but still..

" It's ok " I managed to speak .

     It's not easy to speak when Siwon is standing or let me say pressing his body against mine, not to mention he's shirtless and was about kissing me . It's good enough that I'm still alive .

" Thanks " Siwon smiled . What is he thanking me for ?

" you know , you looked really beautiful and desirable when you closed your eyes ready to be kissed " Siwon smile widened and he was still fixing me to the wall