Chapter 2 :

Donghae looked at me in the eye. I couldn't avoid his looks -he was just so handsome and no one can resist these lovely looks of his-When Siwon suddenly grab my hand and spun me behind him

"Yah yah !!! stop touching her, she's my girl ''

OMO Siwon just said I'm his girl. Feelings, feelings, feelings. My heart is gonna burst. Help. My face became like a tomato.

" I mean my fan...my fan " Siwon said with embarrassment

" Oh right YOUR FAN " That evil maknae said stressing on the words YOUR FAN

" Yah Kyuhyun " Siwon shouted at kyuna and now his face turned red

" So Siwon's girl... I mean fan ' Heechul started " In case you become our assistant manager, you should know some things about us "

" Oh I know a lot about you guys. I'm a proud E.L.F " They looked at me proudly

" So what do you know about me ? " Sungmin pulled me back cause Siwon was still holding me behind him

" Mmm you are the king of aegyeos. you are naturally cute. You love strawberry, pink color and win. These are the basics ^^ "

" And what about me ?" Ryeowook asked me

" You love cooking, strawberry, chocolate, strawberry covered with chocolate, and kimich, and..."

" Me , me, me , tell me " donghae cut me off

" Yah she was answering me " Ryewook objected

"Sorry... tell me Rashel what do you know about me ? "

" Well ,I can describe you as Mr lovely eyes and charming smile . Seriously if you smiled and looked at any body he/she will definatly fall for , you love strawberry . You love dogs and the name Bada. You are good in playing piano. you try to cheer up the members by cooking them noodles. And the way you wake them up is so lovely ,I'd love to have someone to wake me up the same way you do to SJ "

" You will have that someone one day...maybe Siwon can do this fo you "

" Moh ? " me and siwon said in union and turned red

" Just kidding ^^ "

Ok, what about me Rashel? " Leeteuk asked

" what can I say about you ? You are loved by every one. You got the most beautiful one dimple-smile ever. You love white color cause it makes you feel secure. You are someone every one looks at as a role modle and inspiration "

Jinja ? "

" Jinja jinja ^^ "

"Wah that makes me want to do my best "

" And me ? '' Eunhyuk asked

" Our dancing machine. You love to dance. you are the best dancer int the world. And your gummy smile, no one has it . you love keeping things clean and organized. And you are very protective over your labtop "

"And me ?" Yesung also asked

" You...you are mysterious "

" What ? Why ? "

" It's just like there's majic in your presence . you are the prince of the clouds. you are so handsome and untouchable like them. And the way you sing moves me and takes me to a completely different world. it's just your feelings when you sing. you like red color "

" And me " It was Zhoumi turn to ask

" You are the fashion man . You love mario and fortune cookies and the fact that you love shopping gives you 100 points between girls. Your nickname is Gentleman Mimi and I feel that you are a prince from fairy tales "