Thinking about Harry from when we were younger, him always putting my feelings in front of his and always making sure I was okay. He doesn't have that person in his life anymore. 

I hug and thank Louis before walking into the bedroom and seeing his body sprawled all over the mattress. Taking off my clothes I put on the same PJ I wore last night and crawled into bed. 

I didn't feel tired, my mind was racing over how Harry probably felt through out all these years. Unloved and alone.

I look over at his face to see the same scowl he held just minuted ago. I lean over to his forehead and kiss the spot where his eyebrows creased.

Maybe I was crazy, maybe it was the lack of light but I could see his scowl turn a little more like a smile.

//Next Morning//

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of the bus moving. I look to my side to see Harry still sleeping. Now with all the light shinning in, I could see his peaceful face. 

 I got up from my spot and walked outside the door. The boys were still in their beds.I go inside the bathroom and brush my teeth, my stomach was feeling quiet queasy from yesterdays food and once I sat on the toilet I knew I don't to go number two. After finishing my business, i heard a knock on the door. Panicking I try to find something that could mask the smell.

Seeing some air freshener under the cabinet I spray it all around the room.

"one minute" I yell. Quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face also.

When I step out I see niall holding his willy. 

"I had to piss so bad" he says while rushing in. All the boys were slowly starting to wake up. After they all come out from the washroom from brushing their teeth and using the loo, we all gather in the couch area.

"I'm so tired already, I'm so happy this is our last UK show and then we go to Ireland and have our first show after a day's rest" Louis gasps as he falls on the couch.

"Is there a plan for today?" I ask

"well we all woke up late, so I say we all go out for a late brunch" Zayn suggests, we all agree and start to get ready. I walk back into the bedroom and plan a good lunch outfit.

Finding a cute dress and pairing with it with black heels and a side bag, I looked casual while also looking chic

Finding a cute dress and pairing with it with black heels and a side bag, I looked casual while also looking chic. I begin to start to do my make up, I focus more on my eyes while leaving my lips nude I walk out the door to see the rest of the boys ready. I look at Harry to see that he looked absolutely gorgeous. 

We all get off the bus and into a black SUV that was leading us to a really cute outdoor restaurant

We all get off the bus and into a black SUV that was leading us to a really cute outdoor restaurant. Along the way the boys were telling me how good their food is and how it has a really nice view.

Once we get there, it looked like a normal office building until I was lead into an elevator and to the 20th floor. Once the door opened I was met by beautiful scenery.

 Once the door opened I was met by beautiful scenery

"A table for 6 please" Liam tells the receptionist. The receptionist takes 6 menus and show us to the outside bar area. 

"Here you guys go, call me when your ready" she smiles and leaves us.

"This place is so beautiful" I speak looking around

"yea, its one of my favourite places to come when we're in the UK" zayn says. We all look at our menus and decide on what to eat and drink. Once we tell the waitress our orders, in no time she displays it right in front of us.

We all talk about life and just everything. Having some time off and spending it with great people really can help set you mood. We all made jokes, dissed each other, spilled tea. Everything. It was great.

Once we all finished our food. I got up from my seat and stood by the rails looking at the view. Everything looked so beautiful.

"This is where we started" Harry said, confused I turn to him.

"What?"

"This is manchester, this is where we grew up" He says walking closer to the rail and looking over. I gasp so loud.

This is where I grew up, this is where I met Harry, this is where I started. 

Tears were beginging to fall down. This is my childhood, how could I have forgotten. Harry looks at me and he pulls me into a hug. He whispers sweet little messages to me. The kisses on top of my head.

"Okay guys we need to head off now, show starts soon we have to get inside before theres too many people standing outside" Niall ushers us.

I wipe my tears quickly.

"hey are you okay?" Harry asks holding my chin and tilting my head up. I nod and he places his hands on my waist assisting my outside the building.

The black SUV takes us to the arena we're playing at. Unfortunately, there were too many people waiting at the enterence so we had to take a back enterence. 

The night went like normal, we went to the make up room and got our make up done by Lou and Louis's sister Lottie, then went to the wardrobe room where we got styles but our stylists. We then did our pre show rituals and the lights when down and we heard screaming and thats how the rest of the night went.

The boys sung their songs, and every word was hitting me harder. I went into the crowd to watch the boys perform. They looked absolutely beautiful. The I rushed to the back to prepare for my part. I went out and did my songs and finished it off by thanking everyone.  I rushed off stage and into the back room. The boys congratulated me for another successful show, but Harry wasn't there surprisingly. The boys started to get ready to go back on the bus, this time we were going to the airport later tonight to head to ireland. 

Once the boys walked out, I told them I'd meet them in the bus while I go and thank my crew. Once I hugged everyone and told them how wonderful they did, I walked outside the building.

Weirdly I couldn't see the bus, instead I saw the same SUV from earlier and Harrys body pressed up against the doors.

"where is the tour bus?" I question him. He looks up and puts his phone in his tight pocket.

"I want to show you what it would have looked like if you stayed"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uhm WHATTT? lmsooo!! I'm so excited for the next chapter BUTTT!! 

I just came back from a Harry concert AND HOLY SHIT BEST THING EVER, I 100% RECOMMEND U GO AND SEE HIM!!! I'm shooketh he was sooooooooo good WGDEG