For You.

For You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A slight jostle of the carriage woke me from my light slumbe to find the dark haired rey of the sun was now curled up in my lap instead of simply sitting beside me. I slid my hand from his, to wrap my arms around his smaller body, holding him tightly against me. He didn't look like he'd just been through hell with his perfectly content sleeping face that had always struck me as a bit on the angelic side. Another jostle of the carriage we were riding in had me biting back a groan as Matt's small, but firm, backside bounced on my groin.

  I'd come to grips, just barely, with the fact that I was in love with my best friend, the boy I'd known my entire life. However, I was still kicking myself for having caused him to run off and thusly be kidnapped and raped. There was no one way he'd ever feel anything for me now after all that I'd caused to happen to him. Knowing that nothing good would come of it, I closed my eyes and tried to will the ache in my pants to go away before he woke up and noticed it.

  Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky. A particularly hard bump bounced Matt hard on my lap and his eyes fluttered open. It took a moment for his bleary eyes to turn up to me, but by the time he did, my face was flushed crimson. There was absolutely no way he couldn't feel the hardness in my pants poking into the back of his thigh. I was right about him noticing it, but his reaction wasn't exactly what I expected either. He turned himself so that he was facing me, his legs straddling my hips as he wrapped his arms around my neck and nuzzled his face into my shoulder.

  "M-m-matt?" I stuttered, unable to hide my surprise at his actions even as they made my heart swell. He didn't answer right away, continuing to rub his face into my shoulder as he took deep breaths through his nose. "I'm so sorry, Matt... If I hadn't-" My apology was cut off as he pulled his head back and pressed his lips to mine in a tender yet forceful kiss.

  "Shut up," he said softly but firmly. "I don't blame you now or even then. So don't do that." I nodded a little, still speechless from the fact that he'd kissed me. My mind was so focused on the kiss that I didn't notice I was leaning in, looking to recapture those perfect little lips. "Help me forget them?" he whispered and I nodded just slightly.

  I didn't have to be asked twice and proceeded in attempting to take his breath away with a deep, hungry kiss. To my surprise and delight, he returned it without hesitation, his small, slender fingers entangling themselves in my hair. I wanted so much to make him happy, as happy as his feelings and friendship made me, but to do that, I'd have to go slow. I needed to go slow for him and take my time discovering every inch of the body that I had known since I was a baby.

  I was careful as I slid my fingers under the edge of his shirt, my fingertips grazing the soft skin of his lower back. As my hands slowly made their way up his back, he broke the kiss for air and I moved my mouth along his jaw. I just wanted him to feel good, to know that he could be touched in a way that was pleasant, by someone who cared deeply for him. I pulled his shirt over his head, dropping it to the floor of the carriage before returning my lips to the pale skin of his neck. I loved the sweet taste of his skin, mixed with salt of the sweat that was beginning to coat his body.

  "John..." he moaned softly as one of my hands slid around to the front side of his body. I moved my hand over his bare chest, feeling each groove of small muscle, each bone before I found a small nipple. I smiled against the crook of his neck when he gasped at the feel of me twisting the pert little nub between my fingertips. I couldn't believe how easily he was allowing me to touch him after what had happened to him, but I was not going to complain. I loved being able to kiss him and touch him like this.

  A tug of his hands in the back of my hair made me tilt my head back with a gasp of surprise only to have my mouth attacked and plundered by his tongue. My eyes were locked on his as I let him exert control over this kiss. My hands never stopped exploring though, running down his flat stomach towards the hem of his pants. I was surprised and delighted to find that I wasn't the only one who's body was reacting so heatedly to the bumpy carriage ride and the gentle caresses. Carefully, I undid the button on his pants and slid my hand inside.

  Matt groaned softly, but I ignored his member for the moment, sliding my hand over his hip and then over the soft globe of his buttocks. I squeezed it softly, using the flex of my wrist to start the push of his pants out of the way. He whimpered softly and on reflex I started to pull my arm back, not wanting to push him passed his limits. Putting his hand on my arms, he sliding those soft fingers down until he gripped my wrist and moved my hand where he wanted it. I smiled gently, wrapping my fingers around his erection and beginning to stroke him tenderly.

  "John!" he cried as his body convulsed in my arms, warm, sticky wetness coating my hand and his stomach. I smiled happily as I continued to stroke him, letting him ride out the waves of the obvious pleasure. "I... I love you, John..." My heart skipped several beats as the breathy whisper rolled across my neck and I could have sworn I'd died and gone to heaven in those few moments.

  "I love you, too, Matt" I whispered as soon as my brain caught back up. I used my clean hand to tilt his face back towards me, capturing his pale pink lips in another heated, yet gentle kiss. As I kept his attention occupied with my tongue exploring his mouth, I moved my dirty hand back to his backside. He moaned softly as my fingers slid down the crevice between the small mounds until I found the small puckered hole. I prodded it slowly, gently, not wanting to hurt him. Gradually, I worked the single digit into him, inch by inch, thrusting it ever so slowly.

  "More..." he moaned, once the finger was completely in him. Again, I wasted no time in complying with his request, starting to work a second finger into him with the same gradual slowness. His hands moved from my hair to my shirt, shaky fingers undoing the buttons one at a time. His fingers were warm on my skin as he pushed the fabric aside and began his own exploration of my body. When he asked for more again, I groaned and turned to lay him down on the seat of the carriage, never removing my fingers from within him.

  I kept moving the two digits inside the tight heat of his body as my hand removed his pants completely, leaving him completely bare on the velvet cushion. His member had long since become erect again, twitching and drooling as I kissed his chest. He gasped sharply, his back arching up as my fingers brushed something inside of him and he wrapped his legs tightly around my waist. I groaned, finally pulling my fingers from him and quickly shedding my own clothes. I was quick to push my fingers back into him, rocking my hips into his and relishing the wonderful friction of our arousals rubbing against each other.

  "In me... I want to feel you... In me..." he moaned his own hips grinding up against me. I nodded a little, far too lost to verbally respond and pulled my hand from behind him. I stroked my length, spreading the rest of his previous release over myself and mixing it with the clear fluid leaking from the tip. He inhaled deeply as I lined myself up with his entrance and began to slowly work my way in, one small thrust at a time until I was completely buried in the tight heat. I held myself still, kissing the tears of pain away from his flushed cheeks until he started moving his hips.

  I moved slowly at first, still worried about hurting him and let my hands rub over his hips and thighs. Suddenly he let out a strangled cry, his body arching up into mine and I knew I'd found that spot again. I angled myself as best I could to keep hitting that spot and picked up my pace as his cries of pleasure grew louder. It wasn't long before my name fell from his lips in another cry as he released his seed over our stomachs and his muscles clamped down on me. It was too much for me and I buried myself once more before I filled him with my own release.

  "Thank you," he murmured, wrapping his arms around my neck as we both worked on catching the breath we'd lost and coming down from that incredible high.

  "Anything for you," I replied and kissed him softly before removing myself from and shifting our positions so we could both lay on the bench. He buried his face in my shoulder as I held him close and let him drift back to sleep. Part of me knew I was dreaming, but it was one dream that I never wanted to wake from. It was just far too perfect.